The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who is the most successful person on this forum?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I will be bringing my grandson for a ride as soon as it gets warm in Canada. That's his dream car! :)

I'm so rich I can send you a buggati if you like, dont even like them that much tbh

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
thats how rich i am, dont even need to........rite proper lee

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Ok, let's start with the OP.... give us your financials please.

I liked the other part of my post that was edited better. So people can say F*ck but mention boobs and it gets edited. That's stupid as F*ck.

Brad S

Bronze Contributor
Jan 23, 2014
New Jersey
I know there are many great and amazing people on this site, all respect to them. I want to know who is most well off financially on this forum.

No need for any specifics, I'm just curious which member it is.

Thanks.
Why give the OP a bunch of shit?

This is a BUSINESS forum.

I think net worth of the members is a relevant question.

Forbes 400 issue just came out.

I wonder if those guys are as indignant that their "privacy" is being violated...

If this was a chess forum asking who has the highest ELO would be the equivalent.

Here's my guess:

The highest net worth person on this forum won't even see this question because odds are they don't post or look at it frequently.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Why give the OP a bunch of sh*t?

I wonder if those guys are as indignant that their "privacy" is being violated...

If this was a chess forum asking who has the highest ELO would be the equivalent.

Here's my guess:

The highest net worth person on this forum won't even see this question because odds are they don't post or look at it frequently.

I'm debating leaving this place honestly, everyone is butthurt because I asked a normal question.

Also I have nothing to show for my efforts, I won't be rich aslong as I'm here.

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia
Why give the OP a bunch of sh*t?

Here's my guess:

Dear friend the last week I made a thread in countertendency, which after long debate by the staff has not been published.
Decision may be normal that for me does not change anything.
This time a simple correct question in the context of the Forum ends up straight in landfill.
Knowing the value of equity is a theme explained very well in TMF .
In circles frequented by rich people and 'normal.
Who knows why he is not here.
Maybe someone can explain it to us !!!!

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Hell YEAH! Just make a big card and say: To Devin From Santa

buggatii.JPG

Heres one I could send you, there's no drivers window though, might be important to replace that

Also dont know where the key is but its your problem now

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
I'm debating leaving this place honestly, everyone is butthurt because I asked a normal question.

Also I have nothing to show for my efforts, I won't be rich aslong as I'm here.

You certainly won’t be rich with that attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
@Ayanle Farah can you post a screenshot of your bank account balance?

On behalf of the fastlane forum we would all love to know
No, and before you call me a hypocrite, read the OP.

I clearly stated I didn't need specifics, that means a vague answer would do aslong as I know the member: "I'm the most wealthy in the forum and I make 8 figures profit a year."

Something like that would suffice along with confirmation from other members so I know the nr.1 on the forum.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
You are #1

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Dear friend the last week I made a thread in countertendency, which after long debate by the staff has not been published.
Decision may be normal that for me does not change anything.
This time a simple correct question in the context of the Forum ends up straight in landfill.
Knowing the value of equity is a theme explained very well in TMF .
In circles frequented by rich people and 'normal.
Who knows why he is not here.
Maybe someone can explain it to us !!!!
I'm not a mod...I'm new to the forum...and I may not be right...but this might be an explanation for why this post went straight to the landfill.

It is very similar to another post where someone posed almost the same question. See The Landfill - Who here is actually a millionaire?

This was not received well by the forum members, and it has been around since 2012, so there would have been ample time for other forum members to encounter it. (I have seen it appear multiple times in the block of suggested posts at the bottom of every page of the forum.)

When I saw the title of your post, I expected it would meet the same fate. So did @Paul David, who immediately posted that he had a feeling this would not end well for you.

Imagine how this question would go over if you were invited to a formal dinner party where top executives were dining together and discussing business. And you ask, "Which of you guys makes the most money?" A silence would fall over the table. People would exchange awkward glances. And finally, one person known for being able to come up with diplomatic, tasteful wording would gently steer the conversation in a different direction. This is what @wade1mil attempted to do. Others cracked jokes and made smart-alecky remarks.

See post #44 in the thread referenced above The Landfill - Who here is actually a millionaire? , where @Runum gives a very strong reason for folks NOT to discuss that kind of information here.

Hopefully this helps if you were genuinely perplexed about why this thread would have been moved to the landfill.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.