The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ConnorJV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 13, 2020
Missouri
Hello, my name is Connor and I am 16 years old. The reason that I joined The Fastlane Forum is about the same way everyone else joined. I was reading The Millionaire Fastlane , found out that this forum existed, and joined because I wanted to see what this new place that I have never seen could do for my knowledge, my wealth, and my future. I plan on becoming a very wealthy and philanthropic man who is rich in amazing experiences, family, love, knowledge, and health.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my man, getting started young I see!

fastattack03

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 15, 2013
Welcome! It's good that you started young. Man, I wish I knew about this when I was 16! Back then I was simply botting on Ragnarok and selling the farmed items for real cash.

Anyway, best of luck!

ConnorJV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 13, 2020
Missouri
Welcome! It's good that you started young. Man, I wish I knew about this when I was 16! Back then I was simply botting on Ragnarok and selling the farmed items for real cash.

Anyway, best of luck!
Thank you man, best of luck to you too!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pranit Gholap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 7, 2020
India
Hello, my name is Connor and I am 16 years old. The reason that I joined The Fastlane Forum is about the same way everyone else joined. I was reading The Millionaire Fastlane , found out that this forum existed, and joined because I wanted to see what this new place that I have never seen could do for my knowledge, my wealth, and my future. I plan on becoming a very wealthy and philanthropic man who is rich in amazing experiences, family, love, knowledge, and health.
Hey dude it feels good to see someone of my age at this forum. I was too inspired reading these great books and realised age is just a number and the sooner the better. Tell me your life story, let's connect and I'll too, share my visions. Wish you luck bro!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...