I’ve just realised, if I’m giving value to someone, I’m okay. If I’m suffering, there’s no initiative to even ask what’s up. I could disappear for a few days only to be asked questions because someone else needs something of value to them.
I often find myself wasting away time for others. I don’t mind the feeling is mutual. However I feel like they don’t actually care.
People will say don’t do interact than!, but what kind of pathetic human life is that?
People are hard to find, yes sure they will jump at opportunity to meet because they have a problem I could solve. Other than that, it’s nothing.
So I resorted to helping strangers who I don’t know. And it has helped a lot, but the reality of friends I grown up with, known, worked with, helped, supported, just couldn’t care less. I try to converse and it’s jus boring to them.
Although I have never really been in this position but I didn’t realise until I realised who actually dials my phone
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I often find myself wasting away time for others. I don’t mind the feeling is mutual. However I feel like they don’t actually care.
People will say don’t do interact than!, but what kind of pathetic human life is that?
People are hard to find, yes sure they will jump at opportunity to meet because they have a problem I could solve. Other than that, it’s nothing.
So I resorted to helping strangers who I don’t know. And it has helped a lot, but the reality of friends I grown up with, known, worked with, helped, supported, just couldn’t care less. I try to converse and it’s jus boring to them.
Although I have never really been in this position but I didn’t realise until I realised who actually dials my phone
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
