D
DeletedUser11
Guest
I started my online business about one month ago.
I use my personal bank account for expenses such as hosting, advertisements & staff payments.
I haven't officially registered the business name yet or an llc, I am not sure of the process, is it a global thing ? or something you do in your own country ?
I plan on opening a business account and registering the business name when I start generating profits.
What do you guys think ?
I'm very low on cash have about 150$ in my current account (Jobless college student running on allowance
)
Is there any harm not registering a business name & current account until I get the ball rolling ?
Thanks in advance
I use my personal bank account for expenses such as hosting, advertisements & staff payments.
I haven't officially registered the business name yet or an llc, I am not sure of the process, is it a global thing ? or something you do in your own country ?
I plan on opening a business account and registering the business name when I start generating profits.
What do you guys think ?
I'm very low on cash have about 150$ in my current account (Jobless college student running on allowance
Is there any harm not registering a business name & current account until I get the ball rolling ?
Thanks in advance
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
