- Joined
- Dec 30, 2025
- Messages
- 14
- Location
- Chauliaganj,Cuttack,Odisha,India
Rep Bank
$470
$470
User Power: 79%
Hello everyone,
I would like to discuss a business idea and get honest feedback on its execution potential.
The idea is to create food products or ingredients specially designed for patients with different diseases, so they can enjoy foods that are normally restricted while still maintaining or improving their health. The focus would be on making healthy food both safe and delicious.
One important aspect of this idea is that these products are not meant to be “occasionally consumed health products” used once or twice a week. The goal is to create products that can naturally become part of a patient’s daily lifestyle and everyday meals.
For example, consider diabetes patients. Many are advised to avoid or limit rice consumption. What if, through biological research, food engineering, or advanced processing methods, we could develop a type of rice that has minimal harmful impact on blood sugar levels while still tasting like regular rice?
I tried applying the CENTS framework to this idea:
I would like to discuss a business idea and get honest feedback on its execution potential.
The idea is to create food products or ingredients specially designed for patients with different diseases, so they can enjoy foods that are normally restricted while still maintaining or improving their health. The focus would be on making healthy food both safe and delicious.
One important aspect of this idea is that these products are not meant to be “occasionally consumed health products” used once or twice a week. The goal is to create products that can naturally become part of a patient’s daily lifestyle and everyday meals.
For example, consider diabetes patients. Many are advised to avoid or limit rice consumption. What if, through biological research, food engineering, or advanced processing methods, we could develop a type of rice that has minimal harmful impact on blood sugar levels while still tasting like regular rice?
I tried applying the CENTS framework to this idea:
- Control: I currently do not have complete clarity on how much control can be maintained in such a business, especially because of regulations, R&D, and manufacturing dependencies. I would love feedback on this area.
- Entry Barrier: I believe this business has a strong entry barrier because it would require intense research, clinical testing, approvals, and strong branding/marketing.
- Need: Lifestyle diseases are increasing rapidly worldwide. At the same time, people—especially younger generations—want healthier food options that still taste good.
- Time: Once the products are successfully developed, technology and manufacturing automation could make operations scalable.
- Scale: Health awareness is growing globally, so this could potentially serve a worldwide market.
- How practical does this business idea sound?
- What would be the biggest challenges in execution?
- If I want to become a co-founder in this space, what skills should I focus on developing first—biology, nutrition science, business strategy, marketing, networking, fundraising, etc.?
- Are there existing companies or business models I should study before moving further?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
