The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's worth more than money?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Yesterday, out of the blue I received an email from someone who bought my sourcing and importing book in 2014.

He told me of his tremendous success, having built a huge business that employs his entire family; himself, wife, and five grown children. His website is brilliant, he now manufactures his own products rather than importing, and from his portfolio it is obvious that he is a major player in his industry.

So what's worth more than money? It's the thanks that I have received after helping towards that success. Here's what he wrote: "Now an entire new brand of .......... exists -- much thanks to you. So, thought I'd update you as my business has done well and now we have purchased a warehouse/store and moved to North Carolina (close to the beach).

Anyway, thanks again for your help in the beginning. I may well have never gotten started without it. "

He was very unsure when he started, but now that I see what he has done with my help, it warms my heart. That is what's worth more than money.

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Yesterday, out of the blue I received an email from someone who bought my sourcing and importing book in 2014.

He told me of his tremendous success, having built a huge business that employs his entire family; himself, wife, and five grown children. His website is brilliant, he now manufactures his own products rather than importing, and from his portfolio it is obvious that he is a major player in his industry.

So what's worth more than money? It's the thanks that I have received after helping towards that success. Here's what he wrote: "Now an entire new brand of .......... exists -- much thanks to you. So, thought I'd update you as my business has done well and now we have purchased a warehouse/store and moved to North Carolina (close to the beach).

Anyway, thanks again for your help in the beginning. I may well have never gotten started without it. "

He was very unsure when he started, but now that I see what he has done with my help, it warms my heart. That is what's worth more than money.

Walter

Great story, nice share. Helping people has its own rewards. You made a difference for a person, a family, a community. I agree, you can't put a price on that.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
When you help someone, even in a small way, do better in life… That will ripple through their families, their acquaintances, their employees, their customers…

Ripple effects are amazing to me. Nicely done @Walter Hay

D

Deleted85763

Walter
What products does he manufacture?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
What products does he manufacture?

Last night I was having dinner with Charles Manson, and in the middle of dinner he turned to me and said, "Is it hot in here, or am I crazy?"

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's a great feeling to know you've changed someone's life in such an impactful way.

We're not talking about, hey, I made $100 last week, but a full scale, life altering shift where life would never be the same.

Congrats Walter.

D

Deleted85763

It's a great feeling to know you've changed someone's life in such an impactful way.

We're not talking about, hey, I made $100 last week, but a full scale, life altering shift where life would never be the same.

Congrats Walter.
Right! And if everyone did things like that in every aspect of their lives the world would be a really great place to be.

The saying "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, feed him for life" is one of the wisdoms of the world.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.