The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's the MOST amount of money that you've made in a day? (With Your Business)

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Last week my piano student payed the month in advance so i got 60 bucks. That was a glorious day.
Give them the option to come anywhere from twice a week to 8 times a week.

D

DeletedUser0287

--Whats the most amount of money you made in sales, in 1 day?
- What industry are you in?

$4k ($4,014.86) to be exact
Dietary supplement industry

This was back in May. A popular podcast ran an advertisement for my product. I recouped my investment ($2k) in less than 24 hrs.

Why sales and not profit?

Ex: I made $1M in sales

...but also have $1M in expenses.

The focus should be on profit. People just posting sales number to flex, but hide their expenses.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Very good idea, thanks!

start some new classes and group them up into classes of 4, but don’t change the hourly rate. Music theory, songwriting, improvisation... some group classes can be training sessions (supervised practice).

think of it like a university system.

there’s a lot you can do, and people will gradually expand what they do over time and sign up for more classes

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
--Whats the most amount of money you made in sales, in 1 day?
- What industry are you in?

$4k ($4,014.86) to be exact
Dietary supplement industry

This was back in May. A popular podcast ran an advertisement for my product. I recouped my investment ($2k) in less than 24 hrs.

$2193.00

Took a year of follow-up just like another poster here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mongoose

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Sep 29, 2018
start some new classes and group them up into classes of 4, but don’t change the hourly rate. Music theory, songwriting, improvisation... some group classes can be training sessions (supervised practice).

think of it like a university system.

there’s a lot you can do, and people will gradually expand what they do over time and sign up for more classes

What a great idea! Will definitely explore all my possibilitys :thumbsup:

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
Why sales and not profit?

Ex: I made $1M in sales

...but also have $1M in expenses.

The focus should be on profit. People just posting sales number to flex, but hide their expenses.
Margins range from 86%-93%. 7 options (same product, in different sizes) that are all produced in house (GMP certified facility)
I never calculated the profit that day but it was basically close to the $4K

I noticed you didnt post your #'s

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
About 4M. Took a few years to get the building ready for sale. Cleared more than 2M for one transaction.

Seems that many people feel online sales are the only real businesses here.

Last edited:

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
There are certain industries that will inflate this number. As an example, large construction equipment sales. You might only sell a few a year, but they can bring $50k+. Another might be jet plane sales. A single sale could yield an even higher number, easily.

My personal best is about $67k.

I like making $2k/day better than $67k here and there, though. Stability, man.
For real!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
did scripted
repetitive 480€ today;
its hard for me to overtake that unscripted ; but I ll try...

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
About 4M. Took a few years to get the building ready for sale. Cleared more than 2M for one transaction.

Seems that many people feel online sales are the only real businesses here.

I don’t think of my REI sales as a gross revenue in a day. Because then anyone who sold their home can say it was $400k in day or whatever their sales price was. Which would surely trump most other days in their every day business.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
$450 on a few occasions. I'll say it's 95% profit factoring in fixed costs and time spent. That seems to be the threshold for one-day earnings, but we're out here working to break through that glass ceiling.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I don’t think of my REI sales as a gross revenue in a day. Because then anyone who sold their home can say it was $400k in day or whatever their sales price was. Which would surely trump most other days in their every day business.
Buying and selling real estate was my main business. I had rental income but the income from that was in the noise level compared to the goal of the sale. Yes, I was being a bit of a smart a$$ with my response but making a point that businesses come in more than one shape. Otherwise, I don't get to play this game.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
There are certain industries that will inflate this number. As an example, large construction equipment sales. You might only sell a few a year, but they can bring $50k+. Another might be jet plane sales. A single sale could yield an even higher number, easily.

My personal best is about $67k.

I like making $2k/day better than $67k here and there, though. Stability, man.
I said $2k/day. As in, per diem.​

When I first hit $500/day, it was actually pretty life changing paying off debts in a matter of months. I continued to live a very lowly lifestyle for as long as possible and just put everything towards debts. Paying the last loan off was... kind of surreal, honestly.

When I hit $1k/day, it was a complete shift in mindset where money became a tool. I went from thinking about scarcity and just "hanging on" to "how do I turn this into another $1k/day as fast as possible" mentality.

When I hit $2k/day, I actually started stressing about taxes quite a bit more, but money was, overall, kind of numbing day-to-day. It felt almost obsolete, and the daily goal meant little compared to the "big win" to become secure for a lifetime.

On some days, I've surpassed $3k/day and it feels just like $2k/day but bigger.

But here's the interesting thing...
Back when I had the one big paycheck of $67k in a month, it felt semi-useless. This is for three reasons, that I can think of:
  1. I had no idea when the next one was coming​
  2. I had every dollar ear marked towards bills, debts, and "winter months"​
  3. The security it granted really was false and evaporated in about two weeks​

I am a research addict and I find Gold all over the place. What people share, what people do, good and bad it is education and this is truly a fantastic motivational and educational thread.

If I had that type of discipline and foresight as shared above years ago I would be a Guru now :) But I think 2020 is going to be the best year ever.

Reading these comments is something I will come back to routinely it really motivates!

As a Newbie I made $700 first day on a my first 26 page eBook launch of $10 a pop on a Forum no list no affiliates and that went on to make damn near $40,000.

In one day on Craigslist I made a no nonsense ad of an extra Ride I had and sold it in hours for $6,500 then bought a plane ticket to travel.

Sharko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
424%
Apr 17, 2015
Strangely enough, I just looked at a report mine was also just a bit over 27,000$ that was a consistent 27,000 a day over an 8 week period, 6 days a week

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
Did €230k (€229,927.74) in one day with online trading on 12 November 2017 when Bitcoin Cash pumped to $2,800 and back to $1,480 on a Sunday morning. And it was all profit.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
Not my business, but doing sales for a start-up company, I closed a 6-figure deal and made myself around $11,000 of commission. Largest deal the company has ever done (was a fortune 500 medical device company)

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019
My own business: around 7k.

For an employer, we ran a BOGO on gift cards on Black Friday and generated about $95k. It was fun, because normally December was their slowest month because of industry seasonality.

EDIT: Oops, just checked the reports and I originally said 450k but it was 95k LOL...big difference
You guys are really speeding up in the fastlane much further than i am. Its time i caught up... Watch the space!! ;)

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
You guys are really speeding up in the fastlane much further than i am. Its time i caught up... Watch the space!! ;)

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much.

That 95k day was in a company with about 60+ employees. The company is now in steady decline, and none of that money hit the founder's personal bank account. :D

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019
I wouldn't beat yourself up too much.

That 95k day was in a company with about 60+ employees. The company is now in steady decline, and none of that money hit the founder's personal bank account. :D
lol. what a bummer. From your reply, im probably making more than that company in personal profits... :playful:

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Aug 2, 2013
Biggest single sale netted me 105k. I do quite a bit of volume as a Realtor (50+ transactions per year) and that has been the largest sale by quite a big margin.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
My software is subscription based so it works out to avg/day. I think the highest was $833/day but if I am consistently making $833/day every day for 30 days straight I am happy. Typical days are like $600.

I did pre-sell 6 months of software to a client once and cashed a check for $46,000 on that day, in addition to the $15k in subscriptions that month. $46k is what I used to make for salary every year, and that was one day, one customer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.