The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT! What's the MOST amount of money that you've made in a day? (With Your Business)

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
$27k in a day trading.

$12k in a day from a new client contract paid upfront for 6 months.

Any resources you can recommend for people wanting to learn more about day trading?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ShamanKing

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 30, 2018
California
Only 1 unit

Sold: $155.52
Profit: $59.11

After cost, tax, etc...

Itizn

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
Sold: $120,000.00 USD
Gross: `5,000.00 USD
After expenses, take-home: $2,600 - $2,700

Sales cycle was about thirty-five days.

Antifragile

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
About 4M. Took a few years to get the building ready for sale. Cleared more than 2M for one transaction.

Seems that many people feel online sales are the only real businesses here.
LOL, I saw this thread and thought... holy shit, do I dare write an answer? Thanks for posting this Steve. In RE the numbers are just so much bigger. Yes, old tried and true businesses can still do well for those willing to become good.

D

Deleted85763

Why sales and not profit?

Ex: I made $1M in sales

...but also have $1M in expenses.

The focus should be on profit. People just posting sales number to flex, but hide their expenses.
Yes, profit should be the focus. Sales are very easy. I could have literally $1 million in sales, rather orders. every day. The difficult part is making a profit. Very possible though.

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2017
USA
My real estate business has had a couple days near $200k profit.

My other businesses I own do $1.1B in sales each day at a 20% margin. My share is only 0.0005% though.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
About 4M. Took a few years to get the building ready for sale. Cleared more than 2M for one transaction.

Seems that many people feel online sales are the only real businesses here.
Exactly.

With industrial chemicals, it is quite high every time a customer says yes.

WJK

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
In real estate, I had many of those wonderful days -- but, some of those deals took months or years to set up. It is a wild feeling to hold that escrow check or notice from your bank in your hands. You take a deep breath and say, "Next."

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom