michelis_m
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2016
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 20%
Hi,
Me and my co-founder are working on a new product. We plan to release the beta version next month.
I want to grow my email subscriber list by then. So far we have a few subscribers mostly from live events.
We are blogging regularly, but this hasn't brought us any new subscribers. I don't want to spend time creating an ebook, which was the most common advice I've gotten so far. Does it worth spending money on advertising? If yes, which channels should I emphasise on?
Considering we are mostly self-funded I was looking for cost effective ways mostly.
I would love to hear your thoughts...
Me and my co-founder are working on a new product. We plan to release the beta version next month.
I want to grow my email subscriber list by then. So far we have a few subscribers mostly from live events.
We are blogging regularly, but this hasn't brought us any new subscribers. I don't want to spend time creating an ebook, which was the most common advice I've gotten so far. Does it worth spending money on advertising? If yes, which channels should I emphasise on?
Considering we are mostly self-funded I was looking for cost effective ways mostly.
I would love to hear your thoughts...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
