The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What's A Good EPC For Cold, Warm, and Hot Traffic?

Jon Anthony

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 5, 2019
Hey, guys. I'm back.

Wrote a progress thread a while back about my blogging journey and I'm back for some advice.

(You can read my progress thread here).

I've got a quick question... what do you consider a good EPC for cold, warm, and hot traffic?

I'm not doing any "cold" advertising (aside from massive SEO) and am just wondering what I should consider a "good" EPC.

Right now most of my products get between $0.40 and $0.70 EPC from all types of traffic. Just wondering if I might have better success with launching a new product.

This is why I want to know a good EPC...

We all know that entrepreneurs need to FOCUS their energy...

So what I'm wondering is this:

Should I focus more on getting traffic, because my EPC is fine? Or should I focus on getting my EPC up FIRST to maybe $1.50 or so, and THEN start focusing more on traffic?

Any thoughts? Thanks, guys!

-Jon

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Process

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Usually you base it on how much your customer will be worth to you over their lifetime.(LTV)

Many people break even especially in your space. They claim all kinds of earnings, so it is impossible to give a definitive answer. It is better to keep it simple...

If you’ll make an average of $100 over the next 8 months, will you spend $50 to buy a customer?

Then, you crank up your ad spend on how aggressively you want to grow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom