• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

What's A Good EPC For Cold, Warm, and Hot Traffic?

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Jon Anthony, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Jon Anthony

Jon Anthony Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,247
    Hey, guys. I'm back.

Wrote a progress thread a while back about my blogging journey and I'm back for some advice.

(You can read my progress thread here).

I've got a quick question... what do you consider a good EPC for cold, warm, and hot traffic?

I'm not doing any "cold" advertising (aside from massive SEO) and am just wondering what I should consider a "good" EPC.

Right now most of my products get between $0.40 and $0.70 EPC from all types of traffic. Just wondering if I might have better success with launching a new product.

This is why I want to know a good EPC...

We all know that entrepreneurs need to FOCUS their energy...

So what I'm wondering is this:

Should I focus more on getting traffic, because my EPC is fine? Or should I focus on getting my EPC up FIRST to maybe $1.50 or so, and THEN start focusing more on traffic?

Any thoughts? Thanks, guys!

-Jon

2. Process

Process Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,119
    Usually you base it on how much your customer will be worth to you over their lifetime.(LTV)

Many people break even especially in your space. They claim all kinds of earnings, so it is impossible to give a definitive answer. It is better to keep it simple...

If you’ll make an average of $100 over the next 8 months, will you spend $50 to buy a customer?

Then, you crank up your ad spend on how aggressively you want to grow.

Jon Anthony likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.