The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What websites do you follow?

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
Jordan Belford for Sales.

Kinobody and lyle Mcdonald on fitness

Are you referring to Jordan Belfort? Didn't that guy get jail time for scamming back in the day? Or is there a different Jordan Belford you're referencing. If so, link?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Are you referring to Jordan Belfort? Didn't that guy get jail time for scamming back in the day? Or is there a different Jordan Belford you're referencing. If so, link?
Ya Jordan Belfort.

He teach legit things such as presentation skills and business strategy these days, not his pump and dump penny stock scheme.

I have read up many different sales books from different schools of thought. I find that his advice is most practical.

Basically he says do your homework to become an expert and speak like an expert. That’s the gist. Reinforce on the logic of the sales in all aspect if their prospect is uncertain.

Other books are fluffs in comparison.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
Jul 9, 2018
James Clear
Sean Whalen's newsletter(surprisingly good)
Dr.Nicole LePera(theholisticpsychologist)

MoneyHacker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 5, 2018
Somewhere in Asia
thefastlaneforum.com (any time)
producthunt.com (for product ideas)
techcrunch.com (for startup news + market research)
warriorforum.com + blackhatworld.com (for internet marketing)
indiehackers.com (for web app startup discussion)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jlaugh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 1, 2018
I follow Teach Thought regularly. It's a good education website; critical content, well-written.
I also follow soccer updates on ESPN fairly regularly.

Dr. Fastlane

Amor Fati!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jul 20, 2018
Gurgaon
He's like the Deepak Chopra of marketing. Had some successes, wrote some books, now just talks a lot but doesn't say much. Like a life coach but for career marketers.
I don't think Seth believes or peddles pseudoscience. Had some success? The guy has had his nose in the digital marketing revolution since the whole thing began. He influenced the shaping of commercial email as we know it. Had a multi-million dollar exit when he sold his company to Yahoo. Wrote more than 100 books (19 best sellers). He was just inducted into Direct marketing hall of fame. Plus he has been blogging for more than two decades. Every single day.

I don't mean to bash you for your opinion, but I am just posing an alternate one. I can see how one might feel he talks a lot and doesn't say much. He doesn't give you pointers and he doesn't give you a map. What he gives you is the nudge towards creating meaningful work and building trust and connections through it. His whole idea is to help you see the world in a slightly more transparent way so that you might one day go out and be able to express yourself freely through your work. He is very much relevant, more so than some of the others mentioned in this thread.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Please SEARCH before posting.