The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

What websites do you follow?

OP
OP
msufan

msufan

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 13, 2013
Jordan Belford for Sales.

Kinobody and lyle Mcdonald on fitness
Are you referring to Jordan Belfort? Didn't that guy get jail time for scamming back in the day? Or is there a different Jordan Belford you're referencing. If so, link?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kevin88660

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Are you referring to Jordan Belfort? Didn't that guy get jail time for scamming back in the day? Or is there a different Jordan Belford you're referencing. If so, link?
Ya Jordan Belfort.

He teach legit things such as presentation skills and business strategy these days, not his pump and dump penny stock scheme.

I have read up many different sales books from different schools of thought. I find that his advice is most practical.

Basically he says do your homework to become an expert and speak like an expert. That’s the gist. Reinforce on the logic of the sales in all aspect if their prospect is uncertain.

Other books are fluffs in comparison.

Roz

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 9, 2018
James Clear
Sean Whalen's newsletter(surprisingly good)
Dr.Nicole LePera(theholisticpsychologist)

sravi

Contributor
Dec 1, 2012
This one (Fastlane Forum)

Ribbon Farm

The Wallstreet Journal

Priceonomics

Infowars

The Bangkok Post

OP
OP
msufan

msufan

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 13, 2013
This one (Fastlane Forum)

Ribbon Farm

The Wallstreet Journal

Priceonomics

Infowars

The Bangkok Post
Thank you!

MoneyHacker

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 5, 2018
Somewhere in Asia
thefastlaneforum.com (any time)
producthunt.com (for product ideas)
techcrunch.com (for startup news + market research)
warriorforum.com + blackhatworld.com (for internet marketing)
indiehackers.com (for web app startup discussion)

Jlaugh

New Contributor
Aug 1, 2018
I follow Teach Thought regularly. It's a good education website; critical content, well-written.
I also follow soccer updates on ESPN fairly regularly.

Dr. Fastlane

Amor Fati!
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 20, 2018
Gurgaon
He's like the Deepak Chopra of marketing. Had some successes, wrote some books, now just talks a lot but doesn't say much. Like a life coach but for career marketers.
I don't think Seth believes or peddles pseudoscience. Had some success? The guy has had his nose in the digital marketing revolution since the whole thing began. He influenced the shaping of commercial email as we know it. Had a multi-million dollar exit when he sold his company to Yahoo. Wrote more than 100 books (19 best sellers). He was just inducted into Direct marketing hall of fame. Plus he has been blogging for more than two decades. Every single day.

I don't mean to bash you for your opinion, but I am just posing an alternate one. I can see how one might feel he talks a lot and doesn't say much. He doesn't give you pointers and he doesn't give you a map. What he gives you is the nudge towards creating meaningful work and building trust and connections through it. His whole idea is to help you see the world in a slightly more transparent way so that you might one day go out and be able to express yourself freely through your work. He is very much relevant, more so than some of the others mentioned in this thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom