The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
Hopefully within five years that would happen. I used to live in a small town in So Cal that had resorts and there were a ton of Croatian dudes they imported to work at the resorts and their mission in life was to smoke weed and play basketball and poker. That is one Fast Lane forum meeting I will attend!
haha that sounds good

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
Nice, never been and while my 5 years may be a little ambitious, a low level medical system looks like its legal in the country and that is also a good starting point. Cannabis will be federally legal in the states soon enough and is a cash crop, other countries will crumble fast once the economical and medical benefits are more clear.

Well, I didn't know this, good info. Thanks

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Well, I didn't know this, good info. Thanks

I was surprised too, but nothing in cannabis makes normal sense anymore. I live in the state of Oklahoma and its cannabis insanity here, the hottest market in the states and this is one of the last states in the US one would think this would happen.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the property!

D

Deleted70138

This place looks like a perfect party/festival spot.
I would ask several bars/clubs to participate for small amount of rent. You could make money from organizing transportation of people to island. Obviously I have no clue about festival business, just an idea.

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
I was surprised too, but nothing in cannabis makes normal sense anymore. I live in the state of Oklahoma and its cannabis insanity here, the hottest market in the states and this is one of the last states in the US one would think this would happen.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the property!
Yea, I will look into the cannabis business in Croatia. I have some contacts that can give me good and updated information.

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
This place looks like a perfect party/festival spot.
I would ask several bars/clubs to participate for small amount of rent. You could make money from organizing transportation of people to island. Obviously I have no clue about festival business, just an idea.
That is a good idea actually, there was a lot of talk in past about this but nothing ever got realized. I will talk to some people about this.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
w8AW4ia.gif

spreng

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 1, 2019
I honestly think your best bet is to grow through partnerships with tourism companies. Be a destination or stop for them where you can upsell with liquor and events. The upfront cost would be building and sourcing materials and liquor.

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
I honestly think your best bet is to grow through partnerships with tourism companies. Be a destination or stop for them where you can upsell with liquor and events. The upfront cost would be building and sourcing materials and liquor.
I probably agree with you. Tourism of some sort is the best idea. And maybe since there is a lot of land I can do some agriculture...

Hitch-hiker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 23, 2019
Poland
Look at the port/marina option.
People from yachts usually are not Backpackers and they are willing to pay few more euros to get their anchor attached in a beautiful place.

Writer7

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Nov 29, 2013
Glamping is your answer.
You can start small and very cheap, just with couple personalized tents ( design and being different is a must!) and build from there. The key thing are luxury details included - might be great double bed in the tent, art paintings, high end wine, etc. Google a bit and you will find a lot of inspiration.
Then establish an internet presence and develop it into high end glamping site - again, great backstory is a must, luxury website is a must, as is a high end service.
But, you can grow every year and you are very flexible because you need not to build expensive housing - everything is in the originality and design.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.