• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

What "The Founder" can teach all of us

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Andy Daniels, Aug 26, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. TheRegalMachine

TheRegalMachine Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $617
    Glad you gave it a read. Ray Kroc was more than the burger guy or the asshole who screwed over the McDonald bros.
    Public opinion and the spread of certain information can tarnish a man's credibility and it's a damn shame.

diegorueda and luniac like this.
  2. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,718
    agreed

3. lazaralex

lazaralex New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $4
    I just watched it. It's a great movie.

The main takeaway is certainly persistence. There are a ton of other takeaways too, just like you guys pointed out.

I haven't read every post in the thread, but I think no one mentioned the scene where Ray tells his lawyer to not give his wife a single share of the company.

Ownership is key. The brothers, for example, lost a lot of money just by not getting that 1% of the company.

4. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,718
    I think he didn't give her any ownership because he was bitter about her lack of support during his mcdonalds hardships.

5. lazaralex

lazaralex New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $4
    It could be. Either way, owning just 1% would have made her rich. There's no way to deny that ownership is important. Even in a small company, 1% could make the difference between being the shot caller or not (example: owning 51% of a company).

luniac likes this.