The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What should i read next?

For any book discussion

Kontrakt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 22, 2016
Hi to everyone, im new on this forum and just read the millionaire fastlane , it was a fantastic book.Changed the way i was thinking about money,life and time. Im so thankful that i read this book at 17. Thanks MJ for everything, you truly saved me for the rest of my life. Im about to finish school and i dont know yet if im going to college or just stay and help my father scale his business.The one thing i want for sure is to read books that will help me on my journey to become wealthy not in the sense of money but of knowledge first . What do you guys recommend me to read? im mostly interested on marketing,advertising and real estate. Thanks for yout time, kostas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
Welcome to this forum Kontrakt! Congrats on finding this forum with a willingness to learn! :)

About you question:
When I found this forum, a few month ago, I wanted to read as much as possible. But reading alone won't take you far, and reading about everything and anything won't do it neither. Yes, education is important, but so is taking action.
What I would recommend is this:
Take some action and try something out. If you get to the first problem, read on how to solve that specific problem. You will make progress and learn on the go.
For example: Think of the business your father runs. How can you help him get one additional customer? Run a small adwords campaign? Call potential clients? Talk to potential customers face to face? Create an Instagram account?

On the other hand, if you have a long train ride or some time before going to bed, you can use that time to read. There is a "bookstore" on this forum with recommended books. I don't have the time to find it atm.

Oh, it does not always have to be a book! This forum has so much information and value. Start with the gold post. And read @Andy Black s Thread about starting, they might help you a lot!

I hope I could help you a bit!
~

Kontrakt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 22, 2016
Welcome to this forum Kontrakt! Congrats on finding this forum with a willingness to learn! :)

About you question:
When I found this forum, a few month ago, I wanted to read as much as possible. But reading alone won't take you far, and reading about everything and anything won't do it neither. Yes, education is important, but so is taking action.
Take some action and try something out. If you get to the first problem, read on how to solve that specific problem. You will make progress and learn on the go.
For example: Think of the business your father runs. How can you help him get one additional customer? Run a small adwords campaign? Call potential clients? Talk to potential customers face to face? Create an Instagram account?

On the other hand, if you have a long train ride or some time before going to bed, you can use that time to read. There is a "bookstore" on this forum with recommended books. I don't have the time to find it atm.

Oh, it does not always have to be a book! This forum has so much information and value. Start with the gold post. And read @Andy Black s Thread about starting, they might help you a lot!

~

Thank you sir for your help,the main reason i want to read books is because i have a whole lot of a time doing so, im atleast 40min. waiting in the school bus, as mj said its better not to spend my time for absolutely nothing.

Oscar Toro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
May 27, 2015
Hi to everyone, im new on this forum and just read the millionaire fastlane , it was a fantastic book.Changed the way i was thinking about money,life and time. Im so thankful that i read this book at 17. Thanks MJ for everything, you truly saved me for the rest of my life. Im about to finish school and i dont know yet if im going to college or just stay and help my father scale his business.The one thing i want for sure is to read books that will help me on my journey to become wealthy not in the sense of money but of knowledge first . What do you guys recommend me to read? im mostly interested on marketing,advertising and real estate. Thanks for yout time, kostas.

Try "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oscar Toro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
May 27, 2015
I have changed reading into taking courses for each subject, maybe that can help you.
For example, coursera has TONS of free high quality courses; what you could do would be, look for the subject you are interested in, look for a course, finish the course and read the sugested books. (It is what I am doing right now and it is paying off).
It helps because during the course you can apply the knowledge directly and reinforce it with the books you read afterwards.
Have a nice learning journey!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome @Kontrakt

About you question:

~

Some quotes and threads on getting started:

You may also want to read/listen to the bolded links in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.