The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What I Want This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 21, 2020
Gettysburg, PA
I am not very good at describing myself. Either the things that distinguish me are irrelevant, or they are nonexistent. I have striven for many years to defy my generation in favour of one that was already dying when I was young, and now, I have no idea where I can fit, and I am out of time and money for finding myself. I have only one thing that can help, an affiliate offer that can net me a thousand dollar commission for each sale, and after twenty-five to thirty sales, all should be well. Now comes the problem: Where do I find the twenty-five to thirty individuals ready to shell out three grand?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Any product or service that charges 3k just so it can afford to pay me 1k sounds ridiculously overpriced to me and not something I want to rep.

Just one man's opinion. Find a better line of work.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 21, 2020
Gettysburg, PA
Any product or service that charges 3k just so it can afford to pay me 1k sounds ridiculously overpriced to me and not something I want to rep.

Just one man's opinion. Find a better line of work.

It is actually a package, for designing a sales funnel, plus a complete dashboard for the user's funnels, email list, and other things in one place, which would both cost $3600 a year alone, which means you get two months free, plus, you also get a smart copywriting tool that drafts your sales documents for you so you only need edit and polish them, and resources, ebooks and training videos worth at least another $500. There is a lot there. And there is an upgraded version where you also get coaching calls, but I wish to provide those for free instead of look to get people to shell out another two or three grand for them. Because I know of some really high-paying affiliate programmes that more people need to be profiting from.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You're from Gettysburg PA?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
OK, well the forum is NOT for selling your affiliate offer. If that's why you're here, it won't work.

This is an entrepreneur forum, not an affiliate marketing forum. Mention any "free training" and you will be gone.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.