The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO What I Want This Month

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2020
Gettysburg, PA
I am not very good at describing myself. Either the things that distinguish me are irrelevant, or they are nonexistent. I have striven for many years to defy my generation in favour of one that was already dying when I was young, and now, I have no idea where I can fit, and I am out of time and money for finding myself. I have only one thing that can help, an affiliate offer that can net me a thousand dollar commission for each sale, and after twenty-five to thirty sales, all should be well. Now comes the problem: Where do I find the twenty-five to thirty individuals ready to shell out three grand?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Any product or service that charges 3k just so it can afford to pay me 1k sounds ridiculously overpriced to me and not something I want to rep.

Just one man's opinion. Find a better line of work.

elusive97

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 28, 2019
Yorkshire
What's the value you can provide?

OP
OP
MagicMoneyMiller
Feb 21, 2020
Gettysburg, PA
Any product or service that charges 3k just so it can afford to pay me 1k sounds ridiculously overpriced to me and not something I want to rep.

Just one man's opinion. Find a better line of work.
It is actually a package, for designing a sales funnel, plus a complete dashboard for the user's funnels, email list, and other things in one place, which would both cost $3600 a year alone, which means you get two months free, plus, you also get a smart copywriting tool that drafts your sales documents for you so you only need edit and polish them, and resources, ebooks and training videos worth at least another $500. There is a lot there. And there is an upgraded version where you also get coaching calls, but I wish to provide those for free instead of look to get people to shell out another two or three grand for them. Because I know of some really high-paying affiliate programmes that more people need to be profiting from.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
OK, well the forum is NOT for selling your affiliate offer. If that's why you're here, it won't work.

This is an entrepreneur forum, not an affiliate marketing forum. Mention any "free training" and you will be gone.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock