Going back and forth to get a sample from one supplier:
They first wanted me to pay for the shipping with my DHL account (don't have but can set up), but I wanted them to pay for it and me pay them directly so I don't get hit with a surprise amount much higher than anticipated.
I wrote:
"I would prefer to just pay you directly for the shipping and have you pay for it. How can we please make that work?"
And they responded:
"We can pay the freight cost by our DHL Account No. But you should T/T the freight to us before transport. Please confirm if it is ok for you."
What does "you should T/T the freight to us" mean?!?
They first wanted me to pay for the shipping with my DHL account (don't have but can set up), but I wanted them to pay for it and me pay them directly so I don't get hit with a surprise amount much higher than anticipated.
I wrote:
"I would prefer to just pay you directly for the shipping and have you pay for it. How can we please make that work?"
And they responded:
"We can pay the freight cost by our DHL Account No. But you should T/T the freight to us before transport. Please confirm if it is ok for you."
What does "you should T/T the freight to us" mean?!?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
