The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Does "Sacrifice" Mean to You?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

etkeseff

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 7, 2021
Hey everyone,

Something I see a lot on many forums and books on entrepreneurship is the use of the word "sacrifice." So my question is -- what does "sacrifice" mean to you? Does it mean saying no to spending time with loved ones and devoting that time to your business? Cause my current belief is that those things don't have to be mutually exclusive -- I think taking occasional trips and dates (after diligently saving and budgeting) not only builds your relationship "wealth," but will also increase your passion for business and reinforce your "WHY."

If sacrifice means giving up playing video games every day or giving up partying and drinking then I understand that but I guess I'm trying to clarify what people mean by having to sacrifice for your business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
what does "sacrifice" mean to you?

For me, it means priorities.

Your priorities expresses where your time goes and what's truly important.

I don't view giving up on meaningless sporting events or superhero movies as a sacrifice. I view it as unimportant.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.