josealberto
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2019
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 144%
Hi everyone! This is my first thread in the forum, I have not made any introduction and I don't expect this to be one, I don't think I have a story interesting enough to introduce me -for now- so this thread is more than anything to ask for some advice and read experiences of everyone who is willing to share it.
I am 19 yo and I don't know what I want to do. Yes, I know it's very common at this age, but I don't like it, I mean, I'd like to know what I'm going to do to start working on it. (Don't believe that I expect a magical response from this thread, I am always in constant search of possible niches to work or learn)
What I know I want: live from internet
What I don't know: in what area I'm going to specialize (I don't have any soldable skill right now)
Currently I have been able to make some money selling digital things (for example: goods in games, etc. nothing sustainable or what I would like to do for my whole life) and my goal this year is to make $10K which I think is possible.
The thing is: I live in Venezuela. Therefore, several business models are almost impossible to do from here, for example: Amazon FBA, Dropshipping, etc.) because I have no way to receive money (banks here do not allow trading with foreign currency, they could simply freeze the money) PD: if you're asking how I've handle to receive the money I'm making now, via PayPal or cryptocurrency but if you start moving too much money in PayPal from this country your account can get easily banned and crypto isn't a mainstream payment method yet)
Lately I've been interested in learning SEO, web design, programming, but I don't know if it's something I like and my big fear is to specialize in something where I make money but I don't like it at all.
I am sure that someone who is reading this at some point has felt like me and at this moment they already have a purpose in their life; if so, please share your story or advice, I want to start learning, studying on my own, but I'm afraid to learn something for the simple fact of making money and that I don't end up liking.
Probably interesting facts about me:
- I don't spend time watching ig, tv, funny videos on yt, etc. Most of my time I spend reading forums, learning new things, watching financial YT videos.
- Most of my friends have went abroad (because of country's situation) so I don't go out frequently, I spend most of my days and time on my house and I have all the time of the world to study anything. (Felt lonely, btw)
- Haven't read the MFL complete, only around 100 pages and ordered Unscripted few days ago from Amazon, not sure if the books talk about these topics of finding your passion or something.
- I had the opportunity to go to abroad to work and have a "normal life" but I preferred to stay here at least 1 more year to learn something, save some money and not work as a cleaner on another country for minimum wage or something like that.
I think it converted into a mini-introduction but yeah, I want to put it as clear as possible in order to receive the best advices or stories.
Thank you for reading, friend!
I am 19 yo and I don't know what I want to do. Yes, I know it's very common at this age, but I don't like it, I mean, I'd like to know what I'm going to do to start working on it. (Don't believe that I expect a magical response from this thread, I am always in constant search of possible niches to work or learn)
What I know I want: live from internet
What I don't know: in what area I'm going to specialize (I don't have any soldable skill right now)
Currently I have been able to make some money selling digital things (for example: goods in games, etc. nothing sustainable or what I would like to do for my whole life) and my goal this year is to make $10K which I think is possible.
The thing is: I live in Venezuela. Therefore, several business models are almost impossible to do from here, for example: Amazon FBA, Dropshipping, etc.) because I have no way to receive money (banks here do not allow trading with foreign currency, they could simply freeze the money) PD: if you're asking how I've handle to receive the money I'm making now, via PayPal or cryptocurrency but if you start moving too much money in PayPal from this country your account can get easily banned and crypto isn't a mainstream payment method yet)
Lately I've been interested in learning SEO, web design, programming, but I don't know if it's something I like and my big fear is to specialize in something where I make money but I don't like it at all.
I am sure that someone who is reading this at some point has felt like me and at this moment they already have a purpose in their life; if so, please share your story or advice, I want to start learning, studying on my own, but I'm afraid to learn something for the simple fact of making money and that I don't end up liking.
Probably interesting facts about me:
- I don't spend time watching ig, tv, funny videos on yt, etc. Most of my time I spend reading forums, learning new things, watching financial YT videos.
- Most of my friends have went abroad (because of country's situation) so I don't go out frequently, I spend most of my days and time on my house and I have all the time of the world to study anything. (Felt lonely, btw)
- Haven't read the MFL complete, only around 100 pages and ordered Unscripted few days ago from Amazon, not sure if the books talk about these topics of finding your passion or something.
- I had the opportunity to go to abroad to work and have a "normal life" but I preferred to stay here at least 1 more year to learn something, save some money and not work as a cleaner on another country for minimum wage or something like that.
I think it converted into a mini-introduction but yeah, I want to put it as clear as possible in order to receive the best advices or stories.
Thank you for reading, friend!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
