The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Business to start 2020

Prince Ali

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 12, 2019
Hello fastlaners....

what business would you recommend for one to start 2020 that can help one attain 6-7 figures?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Hello fastlaners....

what business would you recommend for one to start 2020 that can help one attain 6-7 figures?
Selling stuff on the internet seems to be popular now, but there's no guarantee this trend will last through next year. I'm personally hedging my bets with gold panning and leather hat making.gold-panning.jpg

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Selling stuff on the internet seems to be popular now, but there's no guarantee this trend will last through next year. I'm personally hedging my bets with gold panning and leather hat making.View attachment 29164
Find some way to add value. Know your market.
FQGR.gif

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
If you aren’t trolling welcome to the forums.

Your thread is way too general and with all the work placed on us - it isn’t our problem to do all the heavy lifting for you.

What do you think is a good niche?

Prince Ali

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 12, 2019
Selling stuff on the internet seems to be popular now, but there's no guarantee this trend will last through next year. I'm personally hedging my bets with gold panning and leather hat making.View attachment 29164
sounds like a great idea. What makes you think selling online will go out of trend anyway?
looks like online presence increases by day

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
sounds like a great idea. What makes you think selling online will go out of trend anyway?
looks like online presence increases by day
I was just messing around, broseph, because your question was super vague, and basically, "how can I make $10k-$100k next month?" Even the dollar amount is nebulous. :D

You should check out MJ's books.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
I make 7 figures a day with dropshipping*.

You can get my very limited "how to"-course now for only $997,- (used to be $9.997,- but still Black Friday deal cuz I'm generous)!

*revenue, please don't ever ask about the profit.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
This is a question that lots and lots of people are wondering so maybe, just maybe, someone should go in to the business of telling others what business to start. The way people are on Facebook, I bet there are 100,000 people a day that ask that question or ask for a J.O.B. so if you only charge $2 each, that's an EASY way to reach your goal in 2020!

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Facebook, I bet there are 100,000 people a day that ask that question or ask for a J.O.B. so if you only charge $2 each, that's an EASY way to reach your goal in 2020!
I heard of someone selling a book about starting a business and becoming financially free. I just cannot remember... His name was MK Di Caprio or something.
I hope I did not offend anyone with the sentences above, I'm just kidding !
----

On a serious note, Why wait for 2020? Can't you start NOW ?
The best way to find THE business to start, is to start a business about something today. If it fails, go on and start another one, cross idea #1 off the list and write the reason(s) why it didn't work.

Thing is: you have to be committed to the idea if you want it to grow and become something huge.

Edit: Read this: RANT - New Year's Goals are Stupid

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Find a need, find a solution, build a business based on that solution. This business probably will fail, but you will have learned something because you have taken action. Repeat.
Nobody here has the power to spot new trends or new gold mine, neither me nor millionaire fastlaners. All we can do is proceeding by attempts.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada

Cat socks, easy few million right there. @Xeon
Relevant personnalized dog socks Shopify business, from zero to profits (there's a few videos in this playlist).

Suprizingly enough, this guy is not clickbait and overdelivers in details about running his shopify businesses.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6feWOsbLs

Money_master

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Aug 3, 2018
I know for a fact that I am sick and tired of Marketing and Robocalls. There's juts a market of 300 Million phones in the US alone. If you can help, I'd bet everyone would be wiling to give you a $1. I don't know how many dollars that is, but I hope that's enough for you. Now start thinking, may be you could help the next country over as well.

JunkBoxJoey_JBJ

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jul 9, 2018
Any business already in place (perhaps run by an aging Baby-Boomer you can follow around or talk to).

A dirty, blue collar, manual labor job ...outdoor, inside or both. Not highly skilled labor. You could then think of ways to implement technology, service and value they may not have.

Research on this forum via the "search" bar will be helpful ...then getting out there an doing something, anything ...and you'll figure out more as you go/grow. People here will help you if you are honest and committed.

falcon87pl

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Apr 6, 2014
Poland
Hello fastlaners....

You already know it - creating online courses how to find a 6-figure niche in 2020 ;) Of course there is no need to reach such a goal before creating a course!

GuyBTC324

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2020
Hello fastlaners....

Start investing in bitcoins and shares to raise funds.

Business Ideas for 2020 which will work best for anyone are:-

1. Dropshipping
2. Affiliate Marketing
3. Coaching, courses and consultation

NursingTn

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 30, 2019
None.

Your desire for a better life is noble, however, it is inherently selfish. People do not care about you; they care about what you can do for them.

Instead of asking yourself what business you can start to make a crap load of money, ask yourself what you can do to make the world a better place.

Then put a price on it and get to work.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
No easy answer buddy!

For those who know exactly what to do, I doubt they would share it and reduce their advantage :)

DragoonDB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 17, 2018

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

In hindsight, panning for gold totally achieves the social distancing that's all the rage right now.

@broswoodwork Business Prophet

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.