The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

We are all KINGS!!! (Reclaiming Masculinity in the Modern Day)

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
@Kak, I can't believe your wasting your time, wasting time like this.

.... and would just like to point out it wasn't me this time.... :innocent: :halo:

Vig already shut this thing down once.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
@Kak, I can't believe your wasting your time, wasting time like this.

Oh drat! Now we have to debate what wasting time is!
You're absolutely right. Total waste.
I don't believe it is a waste of time actually. With @Ayanle Farah it probably is a waste of time however, I'm sure there are and will be many others that come behind that will certainly appreciate and learn a few things. Thanks to @Kak, @Fox, @MJ DeMarco, @ChickenHawk and the many others that have been willing to set the record straight.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don't believe it is a waste of time actually. With @Ayanle Farah it probably is a waste of time however, I'm sure there are and will be many others that come behind that will certainly appreciate and learn a few things. Thanks to @Kak, @Fox, @MJ DeMarco, @ChickenHawk and the many others that have been willing to set the record straight.

Also, we have proven that the assinine Alinsky tactics are not tolerated here.

Last edited:

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
...I guess I better leave then.

To clarify, I came back from getting quoted and then @Kak proceeded to ask me questions but there is no point if you can't hold a debate.

Bye.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
...I guess I better leave then.

To clarify, I came back from getting quoted and then @Kak proceeded to ask me questions but there is no point if you can't hold a debate.

Bye.

Do you know what is tolerated here? Respectful and intelligent disagreement. You blew any chance at an intelligent debate when you said capitalists want people dead. These arguments simply don't work here. We are intelligent here at the Fastlane Forum. We don't take the bait like college students.

Now. I would ask that you at least consider staying here to learn some things. I see that you are a newer member. If you dig deep and kick some a$$ in entrepreneurship, this forum will be very valuable to you. It will cut your learning curve tremendously.

But, if you flat out refuse end the Alinsky tactics as you have suggested you can't do, so you'll "just leave then," you'll end up ignored by the more experienced members of the forum and then it will be the blind leading the blind.

Your posts sound like someone who wasn't there for the sacrifice. You undoubtedly will make sacrifice if you ever do own a company.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
but there is no point if you can't hold a debate.

You didn't engage in a debate. I notice you didn't comment on my video. You ignore arguments, use strawman fallacies, generalization, and conjecture. I'm sure if it continued it would degrade into name calling using one of any of the "-ists" (racist, sexist, misogynist) -- you're a typical SJW and I'm not sure why you are even here.

My guess is your idea of "fair" is YOUR view, or whatever bureaucrat you elect.

..I guess I better leave then.

You're welcome to stay and possibly learn something. Like possibly, learn how to build a business so impactful, you feel compelled to give away everything you earn, beyond the 39.6% + 10% that was already taken.

Or, you can leave --- the victimology BS you learned in college doesn't fly here.

My apologies for the thread hijack.

We are all kings! And each of us should be entitled to basic pay, free college, unlimited healthcare, and a shiny unicorn on Christmas. We kings! :smuggy:

Back on topic.

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@MJ DeMarco

186d8pvzmwp7igif.gif

---

Getting back on track I have been listening to David Deale's The Way of the Superior Man this week and it is excellent.
A great book on being a man and finding your groove.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.