The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Watch Your Mind - Its a Powerful Weapon

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
WARNING: Do not take this as medical advice, please contact a real clinical psychiatrist if you think you suffer from something. Do not diagnose yourself off of this.

Watch Your Mind - Its a Powerful Weapon.

There has been a lot of people who seem to be struggling with this.

There has been many posts like this but I wanted to create a bigger thread.

Ranging from tantrums to just thoughts.

People seem to be lacking in this area.

Here’s a list of things you should or can do to help with this, ranking from 1st being most effective and most suggested to lower is more optional.

If anyone has any extras, please put them down below.

DO’s:
  1. DO TALK TO SOMEONE - This is the number one thing you can do. Shut off your screen and go talk to someone in person.​
  2. DO GO OUTSIDE - After you go and talk to someone, you’ll feel a big relief, you should get fresh air after doing that. Even if you don’t talk to someone, this is the next most suggested thing you should do.
  3. DO JUST BREATH - it’s an ability, a superpower every human unlocks the minute they are born. But very few can fully harness this. It’s so powerful and very easy.
  4. DO SOMETHING YOU ENJOY - whether it’s reading, sleeping, listening to music, it’s pretty powerful to boost your mood.
  5. DO LISTEN TO MUSIC THAT PICKS UP YOUR MOOD - this is not to be confused with listening to moody music, it could make you even worse.

DONT’s:
  1. DON’T LISTEN TO MOODY MUSIC - this can severely lower your mood even more if not keeping you on edge. Listen to upbeat music instead.
  2. DON’T MAKE ANY IMPORTANT DECISIONS - your mood can change a lot of your beliefs for the short term. You tend to make worse decisions and make decisions off emotions. You should sleep on a decision. Id much rather wake up more refreshed and make a decision.
  3. DON’T STAY INSIDE - try your very best to step outside and breath fresh air.
  4. DON’T SUPPRESS THOSE FEELINGS - this, by far is the most important thing you can do. Some people might not believe on this with me, but if you do this, you might feel moody a lot worse

THINGS YOU CAN DO:
  • LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF
  • GO ON WALKS
  • JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH
  • TALK TO FRIENDS OR FAMILY
  • GO TO COMMUNITIES TO FIND LIKE MINDED PEOPLE
  • TAKE A BREAK
  • NOTICE YOUR FEELINGS
  • DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE
  • EXERCISE

Here are a few threads you should check out, and if you feel you have depression, anxiety, and others, please seek help from a registered psychologist.

It might just also be where you live right now..

Unhappy? Pack Your Damn Bags And Move

Or if you feel stuck..

It ain’t over till it’s over..

You don’t need a good mindset to become rich, but you don’t need to become rich to have a good mindset.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
WARNING: Do not take this as medical advice, please contact a real clinical psychiatrist if you think you suffer from something. Do not diagnose yourself off of this.

Watch Your Mind - Its a Powerful Weapon.

There has been a lot of people who seem to be struggling with this.

There has been many posts like this but I wanted to create a bigger thread.

Ranging from tantrums to just thoughts.

People seem to be lacking in this area.

Here’s a list of things you should or can do to help with this, ranking from 1st being most effective and most suggested to lower is more optional.

If anyone has any extras, please put them down below.

DO’s:
  1. DO TALK TO SOMEONE - This is the number one thing you can do. Shut off your screen and go talk to someone in person.​
  2. DO GO OUTSIDE - After you go and talk to someone, you’ll feel a big relief, you should get fresh air after doing that. Even if you don’t talk to someone, this is the next most suggested thing you should do.
  3. DO JUST BREATH - it’s an ability, a superpower every human unlocks the minute they are born. But very few can fully harness this. It’s so powerful and very easy.
  4. DO SOMETHING YOU ENJOY - whether it’s reading, sleeping, listening to music, it’s pretty powerful to boost your mood.
  5. DO LISTEN TO MUSIC THAT PICKS UP YOUR MOOD - this is not to be confused with listening to moody music, it could make you even worse.

DONT’s:
  1. DON’T LISTEN TO MOODY MUSIC - this can severely lower your mood even more if not keeping you on edge. Listen to upbeat music instead.
  2. DON’T MAKE ANY IMPORTANT DECISIONS - your mood can change a lot of your beliefs for the short term. You tend to make worse decisions and make decisions off emotions. You should sleep on a decision. Id much rather wake up more refreshed and make a decision.
  3. DON’T STAY INSIDE - try your very best to step outside and breath fresh air.
  4. DON’T SUPPRESS THOSE FEELINGS - this, by far is the most important thing you can do. Some people might not believe on this with me, but if you do this, you might feel moody a lot worse

THINGS YOU CAN DO:
  • LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF
  • GO ON WALKS
  • JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH
  • TALK TO FRIENDS OR FAMILY
  • GO TO COMMUNITIES TO FIND LIKE MINDED PEOPLE
  • TAKE A BREAK
  • NOTICE YOUR FEELINGS
  • DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE
  • EXERCISE

Here are a few threads you should check out, and if you feel you have depression, anxiety, and others, please seek help from a registered psychologist.

It might just also be where you live right now..

Unhappy? Pack Your Damn Bags And Move

Or if you feel stuck..

It ain’t over till it’s over..

You don’t need a good mindset to become rich, but you don’t need to become rich to have a good mindset.
It’s a day late. 10/10 is World Mental Health Day.

We are all different, at different places in life, and internalize stimuli differently. Some see social media posts about successful people and it motivates them. Some see the same posts and it fosters jealousy and self loathing. Same post, same message, different response.

The old saying is that you cannot compare yourself to others but only to yourself. Work to improve yourself a little every day.

What if I didn’t succeed in improving myself today? I just count it as a rest day and load up for tomorrow. I have to be kind to myself and cut myself a little slack.

@MJ DeMarco created this forum as motivation but I can see how it can be received negatively. Generally the members here want the best for you but how you receive the message is up to you.

You have to figure out what gives you energy and motivation and completely avoid the stuff that poisons you and, I think MJ would agree, that includes this forum.

We are all human no matter where we are in life. We all have personal battles we struggle with. Fortunately we don’t display our dirty laundry for public consumption, but, unfortunately it gives off the illusion of “everyone has everything under control except me.”

More zeros in your bank account do not mean you will have less problems. It means you will have different problems.

Protect your mind.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!