D
Deleted85763
Guest
I am in the supermarket today at the customer service desk. They tell me I have to wait about 5 minutes. No problem. I'll just walk around the nearby aisles looking at stuff, maybe I'll find something interesting. Well, this woman in about her 30's comes down one aisle with a shopping cart. I move out of the way and to to the other aisle. I'm looking at the products on the shelf. Then about a minute later the same woman comes down the aisle and looks at my like "You again. What are just standing here for?". I say "I'm just waiting for customer service". She says in a condescending tone "Oh really? Haha.", like I'm stupid for saying anything to her. I was actually trying to casually let her know that I wasn't intentionally getting in her way. I had no shopping cart and wasn't shopping at the time. I thought I was being courteous. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Was I right to be courteous?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
