The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vegan / Vegetarians Only (Chat about lifestyle, opportunities, food, whatever...)

Anna13

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 1, 2023
Hey, when I watched the video for the first time, I asked myself, if he‘s vegan, because he looks so young. Question answered.

I also saw a movie called Game Changers and it was about vegan athletes. They all looked 20 years younger than they were. Motivating to see that.
haha, just
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqNZxEMaRrY

This guy is 59 and looks and moves as if he's in his twenties. According to various interviews, he's plant-based and mostly raw.

Could be on steroids, though. Still, he looks extremely young for his age.
Haha, I just had a niche idea for vegan marketers (maybe it already exists) > women and men, who are scared of aging (probably found on Instagram). Marketers might just take this new Lenny Kravitz video as an example for the new possibility of looking 40 years younger and being hot, and market their vegan product. Somebody's probably already doing that. I think this music video has a very huge potential for turning people to go vegan. I posted this on my Instagram just for fun and got a message: "How can I maintain my youth and body like him?"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
Genuine questions:
I also think going full vegan is silly because again, you leave a lot of nutrient dense foods on the table.
Can you give me some examples of what nutrients I can't get from a plant-based diet? And by examples I mean non-biased (i.e., not funded by the meat industry or other parties interested in the success of the meat industry) scientific journal articles.

but the thing you watched on Netflix may not be ground truth (surprise).
So you're saying the dozen or so Netfilx documentaries that all come to very similar conclusions regarding plant-based diets are wrong (and the personal experiences of many people living plant-based lifestyles) - Can you please point out what invalidates them?

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021
Can you give me some examples of what nutrients I can't get from a plant-based diet? And by examples I mean non-biased (i.e., not funded by the meat industry or other parties interested in the success of the meat industry) scientific journal articles.
The obvious one would be B12. DHA and EPA are also hard to get even if you consume a lot of flax/chia, if I remember correctly flax also has a lot of anti nutrients even if you soak them thoroughly.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This guy is 59 and looks and moves as if he's in his twenties.

Things like this no longer surprise me.

For me...

Acid reflux in my 30s, gone in my 50s.
Fibromyalgia in my 30s, gone in my 50s.
High cholesterol in my 30s, gone in my 50s.
GOUT in my 30s, gone in my 50s.
CIBO in my 30s, gone in my 50s.
A dozen yearly doctor visits in my 30s, one doctor visit in my 50s.

And then there's this...

In my early 40s, I had 3 orthopedic surgeries to fix old weight-lifting injuries (both shoulders, 1 elbow) and even after surgery, they never completely healed.

In short, for the next 5 years, my weight-lifting protocol was never the same and would always be interrupted by joint weakness, irritations, and various other "structural" pains. For example, I couldn't do wide grip pull-ups due to elbow issues. The muscles could, the elbows and shoulders couldn't.

It was lift very light, or don't lift at all.

Today, after 5+ years of eating entirely plant-based, those injuries have finally healed and I can now weight lift again like I did in my early 30s. Recovery is super-fast and I don't feel limited any longer.

More interestingly-- which makes no sense-- I find it easier to gain muscle than I did back in my 30s. I don't think my testosterone levels would be as high (or higher) in my 50s than my 30s. I expect I'm just more efficient at muscle building now with less inflammation present.

I also can now do wide grip pull-ups, something I haven't done in nearly 15 years. I'm willing to bet 98% of men who are my age can't do ONE pull-up or push up, much less wide grip.

I never thought in a million years that I would feel this good at this age, especially considering what I dealt with 20 years ago.

The other day I looked in the mirror shirtless after a workout and didn't recognize myself.

One day perhaps, I'll be bold enough to post a picture here.

Can you give me some examples

Can you please point out what invalidates them?

No and no. And it wouldn't matter anyway.

This isn't a thread to debate a plant-based diet and he has been removed from the thread since he couldn't resist adding his opinion, when no one asked for it, and I SPECIFICALLY noted this thread wasn't for it.

I don't see any of us peppering the carnivore thread with our opinions or questioning their decisions. No, it's not my job to walk into their little party and be adversarial. It's not my job to walk into a Christian church and tell everyone they’re nuts.

But funny how we need to defend and entertain that bull-shit here.

Again, not doing it.

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
This isn't a thread to debate veganism
Right. I guess I'm not used to having a safe place to openly be vegan/plant-based and my default is to defend the lifestyle choice. I'll remember this for next time, MJ.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The obvious one would be B12.

True, but like most anti-plant-based narratives, exaggerated...

My last B12 count was high and nearly out of range.

I guess I'm not used to having a safe place to openly be vegan/plant-based and my default is to defend the lifestyle choice.

You don't need to defend it in this thread, so save your time.

You heard of structural racism right?

Well, whatever you believe that or not, there's structural carnism (meat-ism). As you know, every place you look, from the damn ride to the Postal Office (Arbys/Wendys/In-n-Out on every corner) to Costco, to the grocery store, to television commercials. Meat meat meat! Eat your meat! Eat your cheese!

On the ENTIRE PLANET, quarantined in this thread, on my own forum, is the ONLY PLACE I voice my sentiments.

But how dare I. I need correction!

So yes, you can say it's a safe space although I'm not a fan of the word.

If I wanted a pro-cattleman/pro dairy-farmer opinion, all I need to do is leave this thread. And then I'm suffocated by it.

Hell would freeze over before I let the one tiny space I have deteriorate into a "But protein! But B12! But soy boobs!"

F*ck no.

The forum has an "ignore thread" option -- I suggest people use it.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 5, 2023
If you want to discuss VEGAN opportunities created by the movement toward veganism, please visit this thread.

The Opportunity of Veganism / Vegan Opps

This thread is to discuss the lifestyle itself for those interested.

This is NOT a thread to discuss your world-view on meat or veganism.

Please note: I steered clear of the word "diet" because most vegans do not look at this lifestyle as a diet, but more of a life long choice.

Again, your cravings for the fake meat (and meat in general) should subside over time.

I have to tell myself that the point of being Vegan is to adopt a plant-based diet, not a meat replacement diet.

I'm at the point now where some meat is starting to gross me out.

Now the cheese, that's a whole other story!
Ive been trying to clean up my diet for almost 2 years now. Got a blood test back in july 2022 and basically said my blood was shit, had high cholestorol and the whole gambit. Ive been working out since I can remember but had the dumb mentality of, hey I can eat whatever If im working out hard enough. But the test spat in my face, ive eaten like crap my entire life. So I went keto, did IF, dropped sugar, and ate more vegatables. I was 210 and now Im 180 and almost got a 6 pack now. Going back for another blood test next july to see if I have improved. Im committed my health but I read in your book that you had cholesterol issues as well. Ive always abhored the idea of going vegan but now if I can be truly healthy that way, then I am open to it. Was working out and eating right still not enough for your cholesterol so much so that you decided to go vegan? I cant even believe Im considering it lol

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021
True, but like most anti-plant-based narratives, exaggerated...

My last B12 count was high and nearly out of range.

You don't need to defend it in this thread, so save your time.

You heard of structural racism right?

Well, whatever you believe that or not, there's structural carnism (meat-ism). As you know, every place you look, from the damn ride to the Postal Office (Arbys/Wendys/In-n-Out on every corner) to Costco, to the grocery store, to television commercials. Meat meat meat! Eat your meat! Eat your cheese!

On the ENTIRE PLANET, quarantined in this thread, on my own forum, is the ONLY PLACE I voice my sentiments.

But how dare I. I need correction!

So yes, you can say it's a safe space although I'm not a fan of the word.

If I wanted a pro-cattleman/pro dairy-farmer opinion, all I need to do is leave this thread. And then I'm suffocated by it.

Hell would freeze over before I let the one tiny space I have deteriorate into a "But protein! But B12! But soy boobs!"

F*ck no.

The forum has an "ignore thread" option -- I suggest people use it.
I was vegan for 7 years straight (2015-2021), as strict as could possibly be. No chocolate unless it was dark, would go to restaurants and ask if they could modify anything with dairy. No cross contaminating cooking utensils etc., and only supplemented B12 the whole time and was fine. I changed to omnivore due to social outings, but still consume primarily vegan. I mainly consume fish but no red meat. I would say 80-90% of my diet is plant based as per what Dr David Sinclair recommends. :thumbsup:

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Ive been trying to clean up my diet for almost 2 years now. Got a blood test back in july 2022 and basically said my blood was shit, had high cholestorol and the whole gambit. Ive been working out since I can remember but had the dumb mentality of, hey I can eat whatever If im working out hard enough. But the test spat in my face, ive eaten like crap my entire life. So I went keto, did IF, dropped sugar, and ate more vegatables. I was 210 and now Im 180 and almost got a 6 pack now. Going back for another blood test next july to see if I have improved. Im committed my health but I read in your book that you had cholesterol issues as well. Ive always abhored the idea of going vegan but now if I can be truly healthy that way, then I am open to it. Was working out and eating right still not enough for your cholesterol so much so that you decided to go vegan? I cant even believe Im considering it lol
I did blood work months ago, my cholesterol was insanely low. Everything else was perfect as well. 100% would recommend trying it for cholesterol issues.

According to research even 4 of this Brazil nuts a month could make a big difference fast:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP4AUApUZLg&t=3s

Europe19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 23, 2023
Germany/ Bavaria
Im vegetarian since 2019 September and then tried veganism in 2020 September to September 2021 and then I went back to vegetarian because of my mother who always complained about complexe meals. I always was obese and with veganism my weight just went away so fast…. But I would consider going back to it because I ate so much and still not making more weight.

But mostly the people who don’t get fat don’t are much interested in changing their diet because it works for them. But for someone like me who just gets overweight from unhealthy diets think more about food.

parabolic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 7, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
I've officially hit 10 years of full veganism. I don't remember the exact date that I made the choice but that 2013 was the year when I went completely vegan. Feeling great and no problems related to my diet.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I believe that one underrated practical benefit of vegetarianism is in the spiritual dimension. While personally I am not aligned with any faith/religion, consuming large quantity of carcass for energy and nutrition “logically” invite negative karma and “negative energy vibes” into you, considering that animals were tortured heavily before death before they were made into food.

These all in turn will become enormous obstacles to personal goals and successes. While there is no “scientific basis” for that, anecdotally I do somehow based on my own life experience and observation notice some strong correlation.

One of my good friend’s mom is a devout buddhist and adheres to strict vegetarianism. One of their apartment was acquired by developers way beyond market price because the entire blocks in the area was acquired for redevelopment. And this good friend for mine enjoys the hobby of football betting and making some money from it. I thought he was bragging and he showed me his record. The most bizzare is that whenever he shares his tips (from his statistical analysis) with me and other friends the bet will not work. All of us will lose. It only works when he bets alone, as if this is divine gift not to be shared to those who do not deserve. It was so bizarre that I finally come to the logical conclusion that he is “blessed”.

This is just one of the example of the many bizarre observations over the years.

Last edited:

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I'm currently on Buzios, a nice little peninsula with like 17 paradisiac beaches. Days ago went to visit a friend. While she was inside grabbing her stuff to go out, I was alone with her dog. Then he starts to eat. I saw him like it was nothing, but then she comes and says "wow he is eating how amazing !" and told me that it's common for the dog to not eat when he is stressed or in the presence of somebody he does not trust. Also many times when he doesn't see the previous owner he gets anxious and doesn't eat. So she said he must have felt really at ease with me.

Can animals perceive that you are not a threat to them because you don't eat other animals ? Might be the case.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
It only works when he bets alone, as if this is divine gift not to be shared to those who do not deserve. It was so bizarre that I finally come to the logical conclusion that he is “blessed”.

There is a lot of stigma surrounding topics such as these.

But the nuts and bolts behind this is that the universe experiences a mind of its own. A global kind of consciousness. Our consciousness is very finite, weak and localized. But nonetheless embedded with the universe.

If you participate in the self-actualization of the universe you get to have access to different levels of reality. A serial-killer has a different consciousness than me. He can't see what I see, but I can see what he sees.

So, it's not entirely impossible to receive information from the universe through some mysterious means about something that will happen in the future or to have something fortunate happen to you.

I have been able to do this in my own life but only like 5% of the time. It's very rare and difficult to have these very deep insights/thoughts into reality and life.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
There is a lot of stigma surrounding topics such as these.

But the nuts and bolts behind this is that the universe experiences a mind of its own. A global kind of consciousness. Our consciousness is very finite, weak and localized. But nonetheless embedded with the universe.

If you participate in the self-actualization of the universe you get to have access to different levels of reality. A serial-killer has a different consciousness than me. He can't see what I see, but I can see what he sees.

So, it's not entirely impossible to receive information from the universe through some mysterious means about something that will happen in the future or to have something fortunate happen to you.

I have been able to do this in my own life but only like 5% of the time. It's very rare and difficult to have these very deep insights/thoughts into reality and life.
We literally have no idea where thoughts come from, or what they actually are besides materialistic explanations such as "electrical impulses". But we do know everything is connected via "quantum entanglement".

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For all my fellow plant-based folks, just confirming what you already knew...

1701442170876.png

IMG_3294.jpg

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Seeing all this support for veganism on one of the few places where I know most people are smarter/wiser/more educated than me makes me really consider going vegan.

It makes logical and ethical sense, and yet I am scared to go that way for some reason.

Any advice on from some of the former meat eaters here that got over this hurdle and into the vegan lifestyle ?

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
Seeing all this support for veganism on one of the few places where I know most people are smarter/wiser/more educated than me makes me really consider going vegan.

It makes logical and ethical sense, and yet I am scared to go that way for some reason.

Any advice on from some of the former meat eaters here that got over this hurdle and into the vegan lifestyle ?
All I had to do was watch a few documentaries. People had told me about vegetarianism/veganism, but I didn't "get it" until I saw things with my own eyes.

Also, what exactly are you scared of?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Try it for a month without any expectations. Compare how you feel after a month. Decide then. No need to make any permanent changes right away.

Goodfella999

My biggest regret is not starting sooner
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 29, 2022
South FL

Im kind of in the same boat, I havent eaten beef or pork in 1-2 years, mainly fish and chicken. Im into fitness and need protein but I find beans/legumes destroy my stomach with gas and bloat, mainly where most vegan protein comes from aside from soy.

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Try it for a month without any expectations. Compare how you feel after a month. Decide then. No need to make any permanent changes right away.
Alright, will be doing that.

Today I only had bread and water because literally nothing else in the fridge was vegan.
Ofc I'll be eating other things in the evening to see what can work. Perhaps some peas with mashed potatoes and fried onions... wait F*ck that's not vegan. (Just a small insight into my brain on this topic)

I want to eat that, though, so I will find a vegan solution. This is a now a personal challenge to me because I hate being something not being possible.

Thanks for the suggestion of just trying it.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Today I only had bread and water because literally nothing else in the fridge was vegan.

Lol you have no fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds or anything like that?

Perhaps some peas with mashed potatoes and fried onions... wait F*ck that's not vegan. (Just a small insight into my brain on this topic)

Because you fry on butter? You can easily replace it with olive, avocado, or coconut oil.

Also, don't make the mistake of simply removing non-vegan foods. You need to add something else or you'll hate it very quickly. Potatoes and onions isn't sufficient. You need some protein as well. There are many vegan patties available in supermarkets and some of them have clean, healthy labels. Falafel is one easy option for protein.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States

I also consider going full plant-based sometimes because of this, but one thing I am worried about is high soy/estrogen content compared to my current mediterranean diet.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am worried about is high soy/estrogen

LOL.

If you stop watching "bro" YouTube videos from self-proclaimed 21 year old nutrition "experts" you wouldn't be carrying around this myth.

Also, don't make the mistake of simply removing non-vegan foods. You need to add something else or you'll hate it very quickly. Potatoes and onions isn't sufficient. You need some protein as well.

Eating plant-based is not for the faint of heart.

To get its real benefits, you need to EAT plant-based, not "non-vegan" foods which can be mostly junk, sugar, processed garbage. etc.

For those of you considering, you think starting a business is hard?

Eating this way and changing my dietary life is the hardest thing I ever done in my life.

Bar none.

And it is still hard because every time I leave the house or watch TV, I'm reminded on what I do not, and will not eat.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Eating plant-based is not for the faint of heart.

To get its real benefits, you need to EAT plant-based, not "non-vegan" foods which can be mostly junk, sugar, processed garbage. etc.

For those of you considering, you think starting a business is hard?

Eating this way and changing my dietary life is the hardest thing I ever done in my life.

Bar none.

And it is still hard because every time I leave the house or watch TV, I'm reminded on what I do not, and will not eat.

That's interesting. It has never been hard for me. I find it harder only when traveling to less developed places that mostly rely on imported junk but overall, it's not hard at all.

What's hard is eating enough protein without getting too many calories but that's a different thing.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
That's interesting. It has never been hard for me. I find it harder only when traveling to less developed places that mostly rely on imported junk but overall, it's not hard at all.

That's because of American culture.

Every day I'm assaulted with fast-food commercials of people stuffing their face with trash, beaming ear to ear as they poison themselves. You can't watch any type of sporting event without the bombardment, and don't even get me started with the beer and pharmaceutical commercials, which of course, promise to fix the aftermath of eating the garbage that just was advertised.

Worse, I'm in Utah, which lets just say, is slow to change their beliefs.

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Lol you have no fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds or anything like that?

Because you fry on butter? You can easily replace it with olive, avocado, or coconut oil.

Also, don't make the mistake of simply removing non-vegan foods. You need to add something else or you'll hate it very quickly. Potatoes and onions isn't sufficient. You need some protein as well. There are many vegan patties available in supermarkets and some of them have clean, healthy labels. Falafel is one easy option for protein.
I already fry with olive oil. I was thinking of the milk used for typical mashed potatos and sauces.

Supermarkets are open and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the reccomendation.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
That's because of American culture.

Every day I'm assaulted with fast-food commercials of people stuffing their face with trash, beaming ear to ear as they poison themselves. You can't watch any type of sporting event without the bombardment, and don't even get me started with the beer and pharmaceutical commercials, which of course, promise to fix the aftermath of eating the garbage that just was advertised.

Worse, I'm in Utah, which lets just say, is slow to change their beliefs.

Ah, okay, that's right. I've never been to any country even half as sick as the US. It was really shocking to see obesity levels, normalization of junk food, and so many sick people everywhere.

I already fry with olive oil. I was thinking of the milk used for typical mashed potatos and sauces.

Supermarkets are open and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the reccomendation.

Good luck. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.