• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

Utilizing the Internet

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Brett Beckwith, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Brett Beckwith

Brett Beckwith New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $77
    I've recently started my path as an entrepreneur, and I'm trying to learn new things to add to my toolbelt of skills.

As discussed in TMF, utilizing the internet can lead to a lot of opportunities, such as providing some sort of online service. One example was a service that told you the traffic on your website. This sort of project is something I would be interested in.

However, I'm not exactly sure what skills I would need to learn in order to make such a service. What went into making the business?

With me being young, learning a lot of new skills is possible. Would learning web development (just to make my own websites and services) be worthwhile?

What other skills do you find valuable and applicable in your services?