The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this how you are supposed to sell on the internet?

Idea threads

Sorrento

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 27, 2023
I recently realised I have a skill which probably only few people have, and Im trying to turn it into a course. In my school and now college, i was never and still am not a student who gets 99% in school/college but, I always compete with the top 10 in my class, i get around 70/80% . Whats the big deal here you must be asking?
I barely study....... literally
i study something around 4-5 hours ............ PER WEEK. Where as the people I compete with study atleast 4 hours per day.
Right before exams when everyone is asking each other "Did you studied for this test" and my answer is always is No; but when the results come up, everyone hates me coz i was "LYING" lmfao.

My goal was never to ace, it was just to pass with farely good/avg grades.
I enjoy my life, never "depressed", going to gym 2 hrs per day.
Whereas other - studying hard af, for HOURS, not enjoying life, killing their teenage years, and depressed af.
There must be something wrong kids are doing while studying, which I seem to know. right?
Its not just about studying, be it any skill, like coding, learning a new insturment, I always pick up skills QUICKER than anyone else, not saying that I become master at it, its just that i am quick.

So basically i am planning on making a course on "How to study like a G (enious)" . Yes, i can make it about how to learn a skill, but i want to keep it niched down to studying.
heres where am actually confused. How should i funnel down?

My main plan as of rn is to just making a course and then directly just advertise it, provide free ebook (lead magnet) on fb and insta targeting parents (for their kids) and kids (teens) aswell, a sales webinar as a funel and SELLLL, done.
but ,,,
I realised there wont be much trust, so should I create an instagram/social media account first and then post couple of videos providing value, get some followers and then once familiarised , post my course and then ads?
BUTTTT

am 17, doing engineering, yes i dont want to make excuses but i got barely any time left my freaking college is 9-5 (not lying) and even after that i dont want to show my face (on social media, ill show it inside course ofc),, also my reputation in college will be a "dork", my parents proabably will be against this shit (their mindset is to get a JOB, just like @MJ DeMarco 's mum)
what other good funneling methods yall got? im ready to show my face for my targeted audience though.

Its just that
I want to avoid my best on creating a "brand" as of right now, since here my main selling point wont be a brand but the value- how to study so less, enjoy life , without being depressed, and still get great grades.
I want to learn some strategies for funneling audience, What are your opinions and feedbacks, open for everything.

ps: Also the course title seems lame, any feedback? lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.