The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unfloat: My conversation with a dying ghost

Owlman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jul 17, 2018
It was a cold winter night, the sky was as dark as a grave and the world, buried beneath. the silence, imagine a world with no people, no animal, no tree, no life, just darkness. I was dragging my
Exhusted body across the street, when suddenly..... I felt my soul evaporating out from my chest. I have lost track of time, I couldn't tell if I was standing or lying down, I just didn't feel the ground, I didn't feel my head, I wasn't feeling the freezing cold. but I felt fear, I felt hopelessness. As I struggled to make sense of it all, I began to hear hums, it sounded like they were afar, but creeping closer and closer by the second. then suddenly, it stopped. Are you ready? A voice asked. It sounded like the noise of a thousand bees. I opened my mouth to speak, but the words didn't come out, are you ready!! It thundered

re re ready fffor what

For anything,it shot back

Me: am am nor nor not surre

Voice: then I should take you with me.

Me: please don't, please don't I am a good person, I don't make trouble.

Voice: yes yes yes why do you think I came to you? Snatching your soul would be easy, you see, you play it safe (or so you think)
you do what you are asked to do, wear what you are made to wear,
live how you are taught to live, never questioning anything. Your are just like everybody else, no one really needs you around my friend. So, tell me, how am I not doing the world a favor by taking you with me?

Me: please sp sp spare me, I swear ii I I will not be like that ever again.

Voice: you swear by what

Me: by err er errverithing

Voice: it is your soul, the price is your soul, you either free it
or I take it, for a fair price(well fair by my own standards) you have 3 years.

Me: o o OK my soul it is.

Voice: good very good, you must start now, I will watch your progress, one step backwards, and your soul is mine. Fair enough?

Me: fair very fair thank you

Voice: i will comeback Tommorow, to tell you a few things you'll need to know they'll help you win. You know am a generous guy. Oh and you time is already counting.

I wanna be the best who ever did it
Don't know if that goal is feasible, or it isn't
But if it is then God, if you're listenin'
Please grant me the strength to crush all competition you can't blame me for dreaming am a dreamer......

Ahhhhh fu** this alarm shit. Oh shit it's 8 am and it's a F*cking Monday morning holy shit am gon be late F*ck this ahhhh

voice in my head: your soul, the price is your soul.

I'll think about this ish nightmare after work.

To be continued.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Uh, not sure what I just read. A parable for living Scripted? That's all I can hope.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
Uh, not sure what I just read. A parable for living Scripted? That's all I can hope.

This is one of those threads where MJ questions the wisdom of ever creating this forum; from here comes the "love-hate relationship" he mentions in his books. :rofl:

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This is one of those threads where MJ questions the wisdom of ever creating this forum; from here comes the "love-hate relationship" he mentions in his books.

You are wise indeed. ;)

Thread moved to OFF-TOPIC unless I can decipher WTF.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
This has been up since Friday, and if you are like me you clicked, read it, thought WTF and just decided to leave good enough alone. Glad to see MJ bumped it hahaha.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
This has been up since Friday, and if you are like me you clicked, read it, thought WTF and just decided to leave good enough alone. Glad to see MJ bumped it hahaha.
I think it just doesn't belong in this forum. In here we're more concrete, logical, analytical, and practical. This is a business forum, not a literary writers forum. There's an appropriate place for creative writing. This just isn't one of them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.