- Joined
- Jul 17, 2018
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 62%
It was a cold winter night, the sky was as dark as a grave and the world, buried beneath. the silence, imagine a world with no people, no animal, no tree, no life, just darkness. I was dragging my
Exhusted body across the street, when suddenly..... I felt my soul evaporating out from my chest. I have lost track of time, I couldn't tell if I was standing or lying down, I just didn't feel the ground, I didn't feel my head, I wasn't feeling the freezing cold. but I felt fear, I felt hopelessness. As I struggled to make sense of it all, I began to hear hums, it sounded like they were afar, but creeping closer and closer by the second. then suddenly, it stopped. Are you ready? A voice asked. It sounded like the noise of a thousand bees. I opened my mouth to speak, but the words didn't come out, are you ready!! It thundered
re re ready fffor what
For anything,it shot back
Me: am am nor nor not surre
Voice: then I should take you with me.
Me: please don't, please don't I am a good person, I don't make trouble.
Voice: yes yes yes why do you think I came to you? Snatching your soul would be easy, you see, you play it safe (or so you think)
you do what you are asked to do, wear what you are made to wear,
live how you are taught to live, never questioning anything. Your are just like everybody else, no one really needs you around my friend. So, tell me, how am I not doing the world a favor by taking you with me?
Me: please sp sp spare me, I swear ii I I will not be like that ever again.
Voice: you swear by what
Me: by err er errverithing
Voice: it is your soul, the price is your soul, you either free it
or I take it, for a fair price(well fair by my own standards) you have 3 years.
Me: o o OK my soul it is.
Voice: good very good, you must start now, I will watch your progress, one step backwards, and your soul is mine. Fair enough?
Me: fair very fair thank you
Voice: i will comeback Tommorow, to tell you a few things you'll need to know they'll help you win. You know am a generous guy. Oh and you time is already counting.
I wanna be the best who ever did it
Don't know if that goal is feasible, or it isn't
But if it is then God, if you're listenin'
Please grant me the strength to crush all competition you can't blame me for dreaming am a dreamer......
Ahhhhh fu** this alarm shit. Oh shit it's 8 am and it's a F*cking Monday morning holy shit am gon be late F*ck this ahhhh
voice in my head: your soul, the price is your soul.
I'll think about this ish nightmare after work.
To be continued.
Exhusted body across the street, when suddenly..... I felt my soul evaporating out from my chest. I have lost track of time, I couldn't tell if I was standing or lying down, I just didn't feel the ground, I didn't feel my head, I wasn't feeling the freezing cold. but I felt fear, I felt hopelessness. As I struggled to make sense of it all, I began to hear hums, it sounded like they were afar, but creeping closer and closer by the second. then suddenly, it stopped. Are you ready? A voice asked. It sounded like the noise of a thousand bees. I opened my mouth to speak, but the words didn't come out, are you ready!! It thundered
re re ready fffor what
For anything,it shot back
Me: am am nor nor not surre
Voice: then I should take you with me.
Me: please don't, please don't I am a good person, I don't make trouble.
Voice: yes yes yes why do you think I came to you? Snatching your soul would be easy, you see, you play it safe (or so you think)
you do what you are asked to do, wear what you are made to wear,
live how you are taught to live, never questioning anything. Your are just like everybody else, no one really needs you around my friend. So, tell me, how am I not doing the world a favor by taking you with me?
Me: please sp sp spare me, I swear ii I I will not be like that ever again.
Voice: you swear by what
Me: by err er errverithing
Voice: it is your soul, the price is your soul, you either free it
or I take it, for a fair price(well fair by my own standards) you have 3 years.
Me: o o OK my soul it is.
Voice: good very good, you must start now, I will watch your progress, one step backwards, and your soul is mine. Fair enough?
Me: fair very fair thank you
Voice: i will comeback Tommorow, to tell you a few things you'll need to know they'll help you win. You know am a generous guy. Oh and you time is already counting.
I wanna be the best who ever did it
Don't know if that goal is feasible, or it isn't
But if it is then God, if you're listenin'
Please grant me the strength to crush all competition you can't blame me for dreaming am a dreamer......
Ahhhhh fu** this alarm shit. Oh shit it's 8 am and it's a F*cking Monday morning holy shit am gon be late F*ck this ahhhh
voice in my head: your soul, the price is your soul.
I'll think about this ish nightmare after work.
To be continued.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

