The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ubermen$ch vs Business_Guy RACE TO $1,000,000 CHALLENGE

Who do you think will win this challenge?

• Business_Guy

• Ubermen$ch

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
3e3.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

@ChasingPaper

LOLERZY!!!!

@theag

Some newb bitch joined, came down with a serious case of fanboy syndrome (like you people who hit me up via PM to ask me to borrow money... yeesh smh)... and challenged me to a race.

I encouraged him. My apologies. LMAO!!!

I lied.

I'm really not sorry.

It is my pleasure to have indirectly (I didn't start this thread, newb bitch boy non-business guy did) encouraged you to nuke this $HIT thread to the [HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG].

Brother, just look at me as a 10 second burst of comic relief, in between your breaks of making millions.

And what do you give me in return, brother... as I take my break from making millions?

You give me your reactions. The brief time out of your day required to find and post your trademark hilarious memes... to hate, to (secretly) love, and respond to anything related to the glory of @Ubermensch

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
@Ubermensch

I voted for you <3

I got nothin' but bitch slaps for these bitches now, bro.

My Instagram @whealthandpower is on pause 'til January.

I've some pics posted here... gonna post em' to IG next year...

What I wanna know, my nigga, is why I always have to teach someone that they can't fizzuck with me?

@Business Guy Eh, bruh. This isn't a "Race." Besides, you wouldn't have a fighting chance in an actual race with me, say, 40 yards, 100 yards. I'd smoke 90% (at least) of NFL players in that distance.

No, this isn't a race. It's a fight to THE TOP, which - as you can see from the pictures - I have tattooed on my left arm, bold.

Bold enough to be a constant reminder.

@Mattie Bold enough to take my ego to new levels, each time I look at my arm, and my signature below it.

I'm literally from @Chitown the city, Chicago. Murder capital of the USA, bro.

@Determined2012 knows this (don't be mad at me baby girl ahahahaha).

War is an apropos metaphor for parts of the city, particularly on the south side. More murders in Chiraq than there were in Iraq one year.

I think, for that reason, people in the city take the word "real" in a certain context.

I got "WAR" tattooed on my chest in the shape of the emblem on Robert Greene's 33 Strategies of War.

I ain't playin'.

Dear sir,

this business opportunity sounds interesting. Please send me more information.

Thank you dear sir

LMFAO i know it's so tempting to MLM them

Last edited:

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
@The-J The suggestion of giving away 25% of rep money was given by @Ubermensch in the previous thread

@The-J As you can see, i already intented to wager something more than just 25% of rep money, i do not think
@Ubermensch will have any problem with that.

This is when my shit detector says with this mindset you're not gonna make it. Cut the shit and get to work. You had to procrastinate so much that you created a useless - childish thread like this.
Shit aside, I wish you both good luck but I want to actually see practical actions, not words.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Moved to landfill.

The litmus test is whether we want a serious entrepreneur to see it as their first post upon finding the forum.

It will no longer show up in the feed, but everyone following it can still engage.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great move to Landfill... another 3 pages of absolutely zero value.

iAmTrade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 28, 2015
New Jersey
Here's some value...

A man is on the internet.

This man sees something that has nothing to do with his life and has no way of improving his life.

This man moves on.

This man is smart.

Be this man.

:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.