The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Uber for personal trainers.

Untamed_fast

New Contributor
May 5, 2018
IDEA: A site/app that matches you with a selection of personal trainers from your area and allows you to contract them through the site/app as well as contact each other for planning specifics(location, maybe pricing)

QUESTION: Before I make any type of investment on this I want to hear from others. What do you people think of this idea?

What are your thoughts in general I want as much FEEDBACK as possible?

If this seems like a vague pitch it's because it is. I've looked into this idea for a total of 10m. I see it already exists but not in my country.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fightrepreneur

Contributor
May 5, 2018
IDEA: A site/app that matches you with a selection of personal trainers from your area and allows you to contract them through the site/app as well as contact each other for planning specifics(location, maybe pricing)

QUESTION: Before I make any type of investment on this I want to hear from others. What do you people think of this idea?

What are your thoughts in general I want as much FEEDBACK as possible?

If this seems like a vague pitch it's because it is. I've looked into this idea for a total of 10m. I see it already exists but not in my country.

It's a good idea, its being done like crazy in my area. Basically you are talking about a lead generation site for personal trainers. If its not being done in your area I'd say its as good an idea as you are able to execute.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
More like a tinder for personal trainers?

Uber for personal trainers doesn’t even make sense.

People need to stop throwing that around for their sh*tty business ideas.

No offense.

OP
OP
U

Untamed_fast

New Contributor
May 5, 2018
And after that total of 10 minutes, you passed the ball to strangers on the internet to take it the rest of the way?

Don't quit your day job.

One more loser for the ignore list.
Well... 10m into research I thought of mentioning the idea to real people. I'm not "passing the ball" I'm getting opinions as part of my research.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom