• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Notable! Turn Any Protein Powder into an Ice Cream Like Dessert - Need Feedback on FREEZINda™

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by James Doyle, Mar 27, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. KSR

KSR Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,816
    Funnily enough, I actually revisited his website and social media a few weeks ago. Not much has changed.

Scot likes this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $225,790
    Admin Post
    Hmm... killed by either the Desert of Desertion or a lack of product validation. Ordering is disabled and still says "coming soon." Or maybe it's in the middle of Act, Assess, Adjust. I was hoping the bump would alert our friend and he'd return with an update.

I still believe that a "desert replacement" is the best avenue for this.

Scot, Kingmaker and Greg Rutkowski like this.
  3. gostorm21

gostorm21 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,028
    His Facebook page here posted as recently as October 2nd saying that it would be available for retail purchase soon...but there's quite a few other long-passed "coming soon" posts

4. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $24,029
    I actually was thinking about this the other night when I was cooking dinner and craving ice cream. I ended up making a cake with protein powder, but I actually would have been all about turning it into ice cream.

5. MoreVolume

MoreVolume Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $672
    He made it clear from the jump that he wasn't someone to take seriously

Scot likes this.
  6. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $24,029
    No I think he’s serious about his product. But he also made it very clear he didn’t want actual feedback and help.

7. StevieB

StevieB Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,694
    The OP isn't a regular here. Likely just wanted some feedback then forgot about the forum.

According to this "free samples" are estimated to ship next month with 244 entries (aka emails captured for potential marketing).

FREEZINda™ - Coming Soon!

Love the coupon spinner when you're about to go off the page to. I ended up buying a painting off a website a while back due to one of those.