• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Notable! Turn Any Protein Powder into an Ice Cream Like Dessert - Need Feedback on FREEZINda™

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by James Doyle, Mar 27, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. KSR

KSR Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,836
    Funnily enough, I actually revisited his website and social media a few weeks ago. Not much has changed.

Scot likes this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $229,859
    Admin Post
    Hmm... killed by either the Desert of Desertion or a lack of product validation. Ordering is disabled and still says "coming soon." Or maybe it's in the middle of Act, Assess, Adjust. I was hoping the bump would alert our friend and he'd return with an update.

I still believe that a "desert replacement" is the best avenue for this.

3. gostorm21

gostorm21 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,028
    His Facebook page here posted as recently as October 2nd saying that it would be available for retail purchase soon...but there's quite a few other long-passed "coming soon" posts

4. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $25,712
    I actually was thinking about this the other night when I was cooking dinner and craving ice cream. I ended up making a cake with protein powder, but I actually would have been all about turning it into ice cream.

5. MoreVolume

MoreVolume Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $827
    He made it clear from the jump that he wasn't someone to take seriously

Scot likes this.
  6. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $25,712
    No I think he’s serious about his product. But he also made it very clear he didn’t want actual feedback and help.

James Doyle likes this.
  7. StevieB

StevieB Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,504
    The OP isn't a regular here. Likely just wanted some feedback then forgot about the forum.

According to this "free samples" are estimated to ship next month with 244 entries (aka emails captured for potential marketing).

FREEZINda™ - Coming Soon!

Love the coupon spinner when you're about to go off the page to. I ended up buying a painting off a website a while back due to one of those.

James Doyle likes this.
  8. James Doyle

James Doyle New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $48
    We have great news everyone, FREEZINda™ has launched and is now available for purchase. To show our appreciation for everyone here, we'd love to offer everyone who has participated free samples! All you have to do is: PM me for free samples or contact us via our webform at FREEZINda™ - Protein Powder Frozen Dessert Mix

Thanks for everyone's support, truly appreciate it peeps :) Have a blessed day,
    Owner, FREEZINda™
    James Doyle
    1-800-683-1376 (x7)

ruzara5 likes this.
  9. James Doyle

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thanks for your response. Feedback is greatly appreciated :)

10. James Doyle

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thanks for your response. Please see our latest post for samples :)

11. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $116,345
    You need to clean up alot on your website.

1) Why do you have the Amazon 5 pack logo on your photo
    2) Another photo has the word window in the white space
    3) Why do you have the lot # and expiration date on your description?

12. Lucious

Lucious Lucious FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $181
    The recent purchases popups on the lower corner trigger too often. Makes it look like fake purchases (are they?). I would not purchase from websites with so many recent purchase pop-up notifications. First thing I think is bullshit.

And only 5-star reviews? No 4 star or 3-star reviews? Also makes it look like fake reviews (are they?).

13. Ravens_Shadow

Ravens_Shadow Forging My Own Reality Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,643
    I'm willing to bet all of my rep money they aren't real purchases.

MidwestLandlord and Kingmaker like this.
  14. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $229,859
    Admin Post
    They usually aren't, or they're just feeding off old orders.

This module is pretty commonly used by eCommercers as a social proof tweak.

Still think the marketing/branding on this could be simplified into a "Desert Replacement" or a "Protein Desert".

Good luck, hope some Fastlaners get to try the free samples.

Scot likes this.
  15. James Doyle

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thanks guys!

They are legit orders and reviews on Shopify. Feel free to PM me with any sample requests. I'll surely look into changing the order popup for timing. Have a blessed day peeps!

-James

16. DVU

DVU In Progress Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,385
    This looks so horrible. Black font on top of awful looking product images.

You are selling food. Get someone to professionally photograph the product and put that up. If I were to land from an ad or some other source not knowing anything about the brand, Id just click off immediately.
    Capture.PNG

James Doyle and Kingmaker like this.
  17. James Doyle

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thanks biophase,

1.) Do you think we should make a custom 5 pack logo for other sites?
    2.) Because the white space translates to a window on actual packaging.
    3.) We had a miscommunication and date stamped product as MM/YY instead of MM/YYYY - Just lettings our customers know!

Thanks for your support.
    -James

18. James Doyle

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thanks for your comment. I fixed the popup, great idea! Let me know if timing is better? Lying is not in my DNA :)

Have a great day Lucious! Thanks again.

19. James Doyle

Rep Bank:
    $48

Thanks MJ, really couldn't sleep last night and thought about your post. I didn't use 'dessert replacement' because I kept thinking of a phrase like "FREEZINda is a dessert replacement for individuals who drink whey protein shakes." Meaning, it would deter individuals who do not drink protein shakes to not buy our product and protein to try us out. Do you think this would suffice: "FREEZINda can be a dessert replacement for individuals who drink whey protein shakes."?

Correct there is a time delay on the app for sales orders. Thanks for your time!

20. StevieB

StevieB Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,504
    You're making a rookie mistake (been there many times) and trying to market to broad an audience. I don't believe people are going to purchase this THEN purchase protein powder just to try it. Unless it becomes a huge hit, which it can't be unless you have a laser focus on a specific target audience that's more likely to purchase it initially.

I'd focus more on marketing it to those who already drink protein shakes as a regular part of their diet. Market it as a 'healthy alternative' to desserts -- as people who drink protein shakes are likely health conscious so it would be a powerful attraction for them. Put your ad-spend toward health conscious individuals who workout as they are more likely to have protein whey laying around.

ThirtyOne, James Doyle and Walter Hay like this.
  21. Milkanic

Milkanic Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $4,185
    I would target Beach Body coaches/clients with this to mix with Shakeology (160M market).

With that said, I'm not sure how you made your website/branding look this bad in 2017. Hire a designer, stat.

James Doyle and Scot like this.
  22. James Doyle

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thanks for your time and suggestions. We're excited to have others help us with ideas and expansion! When we are blessed with the means to do some upgrades we'll most certainly put them into effect. Have a great day Milkanic :) -JD

23. James Doyle

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Really appreciate your wisdom on this! Will work on narrowing the market and making the changes :) Have a blessed day Stevie! -JD

24. ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $651
    Just ordered a free sample. Should get it next week.

25. ddzc

ddzc Gold Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,768
    Agree with this marketing advice and angle. Coming from someone who trains, I don't see this ever being a protein shake replacement for men or women. Especially women, as many who are serious fitness fanatics and count every calorie isn't going to waste 18g of carbs/50 calories on freeze linda ice cream on the daily. I see women having this ice cream as a cheat snack once in a blue moon. I'm not even sure why there are so many responses on this thread (mine included) since March when so much solid advice previously given is being ignored. Best of luck though, hope it works out.