The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trying to unshackle these chains

CoolBeans

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
May 14, 2017
South Africa
Hey, I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while and since it was my 20th birthday recently, I decided to give an intro.

My name is Nkululeko; most people just call me NK for short. I live in South Africa (no we don’t ride elephants to work lol). I was born in a place called Durban, you guys should visit it if you’re looking for a holiday destination, there is a beach and the climate is mostly humid depending on the season, the people are quite friendly
I’m currently in university, first year. The story of my life is pretty simple. From a young age I always had this yearning feeling to break free from the “script”; you know the invisible script that is promoted to us by our families and friends.

I always felt that our lives were meant to be “lived” and not slaved away to a 9-5 job. After searching for advice on how I could achieve this freedom I so desperately want, I bumped into the book, the Millionaire Fastlane , which opened my eyes and made me realize I don’t have to take the same path my parents took, I could carve my own and live my life to its fullest.

The book was a great read; even now I try to refresh myself with its contents by reading some chapters over again. Thank you for writing the book MJ. Right now I’m preparing my Fastlane journey; I’ve postponed it until now because I wanted to focus on completing high school first, but now no more excuses, I’m prepared to go all in so that I can achieve the goals I have set for myself, and if I fault myself along the way or don’t commit enough, I hope you guys will be there to whip me in the right direction.

I know there is a goldmine of knowledge on this forum, I’m so grateful that it’s all free. I am ready to absorb all the knowledge here like a sponge and give value back to the forum. Thank you for reading, cool beans.

-NK

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hyperion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 28, 2019
Welcome NK! There's a lot of good information here. I share a lot of similar feelings about living life that you do. Unfortunately, I gave up on it when I was younger do to lack of confidence and direction, and am now back in pursuit of entrepreneurship. Persist through the tough times and I'm sure you'll achieve your goals.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007