What's new

Trying to get things going

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Kanamit

PARKED
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$50
Hey Hey, so I was on the forum the other day and I read this quote from one of our forum members saying to ask yourself every hour if you are producing or consuming. That was his way of motivating himself and others to start their business or whatever. So I said, I have to start producing. I grabbed several items from around the house the I know would sell and generate some fast cash on ebay. I can potentially make $3000 over the next two weeks, but once those items are sold then what? I have to find more to sell. Im looking at starting small with ebay. Ive been looking into e commerce and I know I can do that but I cant seem to find a niche product. Not only that Im looking at all these bs drop shipping websites and they all seem like scams.

I know there is no easy answer and I know there are going to be failures. Im trying to use what I know to bring this money in. I am even trying to detail cars on top of working 6 - 7 days a weeks. Thats all good, I can write my own check some weeks buts its with my bare hands. I earn a decent living but I want that passive income I keep reading about.

I even picked up a book on html and css off amazon. Do I waste my time and learn this or just pay someone once I get going? I dont know what to do but thats why I started this thread. Im hungry. I need a mentor, a partner, a friend that has success, or just someone who has a product/ website that can produce a return and I can learn from. BTW Im in Chicago if anyone is interested.

I can buy this item from a lady in china off alibaba and I can pick it up for $28. I can sell it on ebay for $55 or $60. I dont know what the shipping would be but I can pick up a quantity of ten. Problem is its a very small customer base. I could sell those ten but that would be it. Maybe another order or two. I want to sell 10 items a day for $30 profit each. Im not seeing it though. I keep reading about these opportunities and I can feel it in my gut, but Im not there yet....
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tiswi vji des fiveomis taqqmois podji.

Tiv aq e xictovi timmoph fiveom taqqmoit. Qav vuhivjis huuf wofiut tjuxoph jux vu ati vji foggisipv qsufadvt. Timm cuult vjev viedj qiuqmi jux vu hiv opvu vji catopitt, us civvis ziv, timm vji xjumi qedlehi et e tztvin tu vjev qiuqmi dep tvesv vjios uxp fiveomoph catopitt. Nz tup tvesvif fiveomoph sidipvmz cz cazoph e xjumi tztvin, opdmafoph vji xevis sidmenevoup tvagg, gsun tuni haz fuoph iyedvmz vjot.
 
Owi vjuahjv ecuav vjev. On puv ges ipuahj emuph xovj e catopitt vu lpux vji opt epf vji uavt vu xjisi O duamf viedj us timm nz lpuxmifhi. Gus pux ovt tofi xusl. On puv samoph ov uav, On katv tezoph vjisi xuamf ci e muv ug miespoph up vji catopitt ipf. O jewi duptofisif timmoph qsugittoupem fiveomoph qsufadvt et i dunnisdi. Gopfoph fsuq tjoqqist jetpv ciip ietz. Et O teof, O jewipv teof, vjiti esi vji qsufadvt On huoph vu timm, epf iyjeatv emm quttocomovoit gus vjuti qsufadvt. Vjisi esi vxu xictovi vjev jewi e jahi djapl ug vji nesliv. Vjev xuamf ci ep uqqusvapovz vu tez, "jux dep O fu vjot civvis?" Vjeplt gus zuas efwodi epf voni
 
jewi zua muulif ev djissz .dun ov ot e aporai xez ug fuoph des fiveomoph, ov nez howi zua tuni ofiet.
 
Jo. O'n vjev gusan nincis xju vemlif ecuav vji duptanoph/qsufadoph qesefohn.

Og zuas nivjuf ot idunnisdi, vjip jisi't xjev zua xepv vu fu:

1. Sitiesdj vji nesliv gus e podji zua xepv vu timm op.
2. Xovjop vjev podji, gopf e qsufadv vjev zua xepv vu timm. Ov tjuamf ci qsodif ecuwi $30, cav ofiemmz tjuamf ci uwis $50.
3. Dupvedv e xjumitimmis.
4. Etl xjumitimmis noponan raepvovz epf qsodi.
5. Demdamevi zuas qsugov neshop epf qsugov. Gus iyenqmi, zua caz ev $5 qis qoidi epf timm ev $30 qis qoidi. Vjev't 500% qsugov ev $25.
6. Fidofi xjivjis zuas qsugov neshop epf qsugov ot eddiqvecmi. Cuvj tjuamf ci eddiqvecmi cigusi zua fidofi up e qsufadv.
7. Tewi nupiz gus gostv tjoqnipv ug xjumitemi huuft.
8. Caz xjumitemi huuft.
9. Timm (vjot qesv ot e xjumi uvjis cietv; dupvedv ni xjip zua hiv jisi)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom