The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trying something different, 3 month Challenge

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

mrc89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Dec 1, 2015
Back on the forum after a bit of a break during which i have been working full time as a data analyst and trying a few other projects on the side. Inspired by the FOX threads about web design I am hoping to take the concepts he applies and use it in my own industry to start freelancing. I have always thought this might be more challenging in terms of attracting clients as it is not as easy as looking at a out of date website and offering the benefits of the new one.

Instead I am hoping to find clients who currently produce and store data but are not making the most of it to find new insights about potential leads, sales or marketing improvements hidden in this information. I have set myself the challenge of finding a niche and then a clear offer to clients about the benefits of this service.

Before anyone says i could go down the Upwork route and i may use this to start off but due to the amount of competition for relatively small returns I am going to try and find clients where i think i can add more value. The 3 month aspect is there to stop me from procrastinating or if i cant get things to work to pivot to another idea or try to upskill in a different area.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dionysos

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 1, 2020
Netherlands
Good luck to you my man, hope you crush it!

Even if it's not in web design, you should consider joining Fox' program. I'm currently in it and it and it has very much value on sales, marketing, mindset etc. You WILL benefit from it, and it's a great way of giving back to him for the value he gave you, ha!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.