Kak
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I just bought a new Lenovo computer for my office as well as a new thinkpad convertible tablet for travel and mobile use. I mostly did this to free up my 2 old laptops for use by my reps during certain sales activity as I have them set up with 4g internet, VPNd to the company network and a proprietary sales portal.
My new desktop can support multiple monitors so I am looking at twin 27s regular monitors or twin 22 touchscreen monitors. Which would you pick? Are touchscreen monitors really that great? It is certainly nice on the convertible tablet, but is it worth the drop in size? I just want business productivity. I do not play games or watch videos.
Thanks guys!
My new desktop can support multiple monitors so I am looking at twin 27s regular monitors or twin 22 touchscreen monitors. Which would you pick? Are touchscreen monitors really that great? It is certainly nice on the convertible tablet, but is it worth the drop in size? I just want business productivity. I do not play games or watch videos.
Thanks guys!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
