The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Top 5 Life Changing Sales Books

For any book discussion

Alex Edson

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 1, 2018
Phoenix, AZ.
[As originally posted on my company's blog]

“If you want to earn more, learn more.” — Zig Ziglar

#1): "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie
Perhaps the best book you can buy on the topic of human persuasion.
Despite being written nearly 100 years ago, this book’s principles are more relevant than ever.

#2): "You Don’t Have To Be A Shark" by Robert Herjavec
A phenomenal read for all sales and business people … and an especially great read if you’re a non-salesperson transitioning to the world of sales!

#3): "Cold Calling Techniques (That Really Work!)" by Stephan Schiffman
This book will help you set up meetings with prospects that you thought were previously impossible. Definitely worth your time if you’re looking to sharpen your cold calling skills.

#4): "How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling"
Whether you’re an experienced sales professional or someone just starting out in sales, this book is definitely a must-read.

#5): "The Compound Effect" by Darren Hardy
A timeless no-BS guide that details exactly what it takes to win in today’s increasingly competitive business world. Absolutely worth its weight in gold.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lord Business

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Feb 24, 2018
finland
I'd also add Jeb Blount books, Sales EQ and Fanatical Prospecting - must read imo

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
5 second rule -Mel Robbins-avoid procastination by counting down 5-4-3-2-1, then just do it, shut off the emotional part of your brain and turn on the logical part on.

Maximum Achievement-Brian Tracey- covers a lot of self help industry condensed in 1 book

maxwell maltz-psycho cybernetics- power of visualization to remove limiting beliefs

straight line persuasion-Jordan Belfort (haven't finished it but dynamite so far!)-about sales

Anthony Robbins- Awaken the Giant- found the ask questions part of the book very helpful.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
5 second rule -Mel Robbins-avoid procastination by counting down 5-4-3-2-1, then just do it, shut off the emotional part of your brain and turn on the logical part on.

Maximum Achievement-Brian Tracey- covers a lot of self help industry condensed in 1 book

maxwell maltz-psycho cybernetics- power of visualization to remove limiting beliefs

straight line persuasion-Jordan Belfort (haven't finished it but dynamite so far!)-about sales

Anthony Robbins- Awaken the Giant- found the ask questions part of the book very helpful.

Oops I thought this was about general self help but the books I listed can still help in sales

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.