The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

To create a product

ChicaErika

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have a good idea to create smth what billions will need and what never ends. The plan will be use some products like flower, honey and one powder and make one product from them. My question will be. Do I need to create one big company for that where I mix all these products and make my own. What means also to crate work for people. What I have read is not the best but my idea will be crate this product and send it to over the world and sell it from internet or is ig possible also to use already some company what exist and they just will make my product? Im from Estonia and I think I would crate it to here maybe to somewhere else.

Thanks for your advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Create the product and start selling it. If you can't sell it in person then you don't need to worry about creating a company.

CaptainAmerica

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 27, 2015
Phoenix OR
It depends - take a look at your margins. I put together lab supply kits myself, because there aren't enough sales to outsource this. If you know that a company is already making your product, you can white label it easier than making it, but that comes at a higher cost.

I would suggest proving the market with small batches and personal selling first, so you can refine the product.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
An Idea needs to be tested & get feedback by testing it.
Maybe a few money you in order to test it. You don't need billions for this test-experiment.

Think like a scientist who works in a lab:

1) Problem/Questions
2) Observation
3) Make an Hypothesis
4) Experiment
5) Gather Data: For & Against - What Works & What Don't Work
6) Result
7) Share/Communicate your Story about it

Study European Market
Start with your family, friends and collect feedback

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
Start small. Then create an entity. Get you product (I guess it is intended for Human consumption) approved by the local authorities. White label/co-packer if you need to scale. We don´t know the details but I wish you the best of luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.