The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time + Desire San Diego

Dereklacrone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone. My name is Derek. I’ve had some entrepreneurial ventures, most were successful, one failed but I know why, I was chasing too many things at once. Right now I’m building a new business with a partner, and operate as an independent contractor and really feel like there is most to this fastlane philosophy. I just started the book recently, 1/3 of the way in. Going to get back to reading it, wanted to say hi and would love to make some connections :) thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Cool, Welcome
I have to admit, though, I was hoping this was going to be about a conference named "Time + Desire: San Diego"

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

SD Entrepreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jul 12, 2019
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone. My name is Derek. I’ve had some entrepreneurial ventures, most were successful, one failed but I know why, I was chasing too many things at once. Right now I’m building a new business with a partner, and operate as an independent contractor and really feel like there is most to this fastlane philosophy. I just started the book recently, 1/3 of the way in. Going to get back to reading it, wanted to say hi and would love to make some connections :) thanks!
Welcome @Dereklacrone I'm also in San Diego, let's connect, I'll send you a message here as well...

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Welcome @Dereklacrone I'm also in San Diego, let's connect, I'll send you a message here as well...

@Dereklacrone, welcome to the forum!

I moved to San Diego last March for work and completely stopped working on Fastlane pursuits. It's time to get back on track.

I'd be down to meet up sometime.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...