The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Come be our new roommate. San Diego

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Hey Fastlaners!

Me and @nitroheadz28 have been renting a 3 bedroom house in San Diego and are currently looking for 1 more person as our current roommate is moving out. We spend all our free time either working on or discussing business, and are looking for someone who does the same.

Move in date: July 1 onward.
Rent: $1200 for 20x20 huge master bedroom w/ private bath & walk-in closet; or $700 for 11x11 room with shared bath.
Amenities included: garage to store inventory, washer&dryer, dishwasher.

We both moved to San Diego from different cities so if you're trying to make the jump we'll be accommodating but all the usual stuff is needed from you - credit score, proof of income etc. for the landlord.

Send me a DM if interested!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nice, sounds pretty exciting for someone looking to make a big move.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
637%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
This doesn't sound bad at all (price wise!) and might be the head start/jump someone needs to try out one of the best cities in the USA while networking and working with others on their business. Might be the start of something great here.

Looks like a nice place too with amazing views!

Good luck hopefully you find your person on these boards!

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 18, 2022
Hey Fastlaners!

Me and @nitroheadz28 have been renting a 3 bedroom house in San Diego and are currently looking for 1 more person as our current roommate is moving out. We spend all our free time either working on or discussing business, and are looking for someone who does the same.

Rent: $1200 for 20x20 huge master bedroom w/ private bath & walk-in closet; or $700 for 11x11 room with shared bath.

We both moved to San Diego from different cities so if you're trying to make the jump we'll be accommodating but all the usual stuff is needed from you - credit score, proof of income etc. for the landlord.

View attachment 43965View attachment 43966View attachment 43967View attachment 43968View attachment 43969
Where was this offer 15 years ago when I was 18? LOL.

Sounds like a phenomenal idea for anyone in a position to do it. Bonus points for affordability (especially in cali).

GL to yall!

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 15, 2020
United States
Hey Fastlaners!

This is so tempting, I easily meet all the criteria. (ex.799-824 credit score) I'm tired of Seattle and starting my Fastlane business is currently on hold. I'd probably take the leap if this was Feb 2023 because I'm currently in a lease with a 3k buyout.

Edit: BTW, San Diego is a nice city. I flew down there in 2019 for a week on vacation.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.