• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

This Secret CPA Method + Ninja Traffic Tactics = $1,000+/Weekly

Discussion in 'Mindset, Motivation, Choices' started by Andy Black, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $110,167
    It's 10:13am and I just sat down to go through my emails.

This bad boy jumped out at me and I opened it so I could insta-unsubscribe from some list I can't remember being on, and don't remember getting on either.

I presume you know the "Nigerian Prince" scam?

Hi, I'm a Nigerian Prince who needs to transfer millions to your country. I don't have a bank account though. Can you give me your bank details so I can transfer the millions to your account and then move it on? I'll give you $100k for your troubles.

I heard the guys who run that scam deliberately use bad grammar, and an unplausable story, so they filter out the gullible from the crowd. If you reply back with serious questions, then you've marked yourself - as a mark.

Clever really. The language and the story they use not only appeals to their target market, it identifies their target market.

"This Secret CPA Method + Ninja Traffic Tactics = $1,000+/Weekly"

What can we learn about this email subject line?

Does "Secret" appeal to you?

Does "Ninja" appeal to you?

Does "$1,000+/Weekly" appeal to you?

Who are they trying to filter out from the crowd?

Whenever I see something like this, I wonder if it's a B2B or a B2C play.

What do you think would happen if you sent that email to @MJ DeMarco, @Vigilante , @biophase, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Bill Gates, <insert your business hero here>?

Would they want to find out the "secret"?

Do they (still) secretly aspire to be Ninjas?

Would they be interested in getting up to $1,000/weekly?
    (Obviously an easy additional $1,000/weekly is a different matter.)

Do you think they'd open this email, or insta-unsubscribe?

Here's my thinking...

If you can't imagine a bona-fide business person jumping all over that offer, then it's NOT a B2B play.

Which means it's a B2C play.

If that subject line appealed to you, then maybe it's because you're not a B player yet, but you're a C player who wants to become a B player.

Just my 2c, but maybe the first step is to try and see the world like a B player, and filter out the "secrets" and "ninja tactics" - because those secret ninja tactics are there to get you to raise your hand

... so they can pick your pocket.

(No, I'm not saying those guys don't make a sh*t-load of money, and No, I'm not saying you can't learn from them either. I'm just saying.)

2. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $41,745
    I never get emails like that. Just weight loss, dating and anti-hairloss :(

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $206,815
    Admin Post
    If I got this email I'd wonder how the hell I got on the list. I'd delete it, but I wouldn't unsubscribe because my assumption is the person sending the email is a sleazebag bro marketer, and won't honor the unsubscribe. Instead, I'd be sent more junk because I just proven my email addy is live and legit.

4. flyboy83297

flyboy83297 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $10
    not going to lie, i actually lol'd by the end of this post! But all joking aside, it is quite true, however i do get these emails and i just do what MJ DeMarco does :)

Andy Black likes this.
  5. mws87

mws87 talk less, listen more. Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,886
    Ninjas? Psshhh.. Start selling Secret SAMURAI marketing.

In all seriousness, love your posts, Andy. Don't know how I missed this one ;/

FastNAwesome and Andy Black like this.
  6. MasterOfMyFate

MasterOfMyFate Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $197
    I didn't quite understand... Who is this Nigerian Ninja Prince and what is his secret for getting past traffic?

Andy Black likes this.
  7. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $110,167
    Bump.

The litmus test. Would you forward the offer you've just stumbled across to MJ, Vigilante, Allen Crawley, biophase, or IceCreamKid?

What would the rest of the forum say if you posted about the offer in here?

ksc23 and Michael Moore like this.
  8. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $110,167
    Haha. I laughed just as hard the second time reading this. Made my day again.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    theag likes this.
  9. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $110,167
    How're you getting on with the weight loss, dating and hair loss offers @theag?

Have you not progressed to secret business opportunities and Facebook tactics yet?

KSR likes this.
  10. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $41,745
    Still fat, single and bald :(

11. KSR

KSR Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,466
    Maybe you should reply back to the emails then... they're proven miracles!

Andy Black and theag like this.