The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Could the death toll from the lockdown exceed the death toll from the virus?

Those deaths will be probably be linked to C0VlD-19. They'll just increase the total number of coronavirus-related deaths. :blank:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sagemoney

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Mar 12, 2018
Michigan
The internet should’ve remained a military experiment.

people always look at me weird but never realize every technology ever invented has been weaponized in some capacity, there are no exemptions.

the most worrisome part about this weaponization is it was so insidious, we went from funny cat videos to government induced mass hysteria in 10 years.

the decade between 2010 till now was a silent war of disinformation and misinformation that has managed to break the foundation of American liberties. It’s worrisome that I feel conspiratorial talking like this but it’s actually real shit.

Notice how BLACK LIVES MATTER topics only appear around election time? Notice how democrats literally bought 20% of the workforce with unemployment cause of this pandemonium? We are clearly being pushed by somebody to separate and it is working spectacularly.

hope this site never goes down because it’s one of the last few bastions of free intellectual thought.Crazy how rational debates that don’t devolve have become rare.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
Awakening the Sleeping Giant: LEO speaks out against authoritarianism.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o2CmJCa4qcY&time_continue=528&feature=emb_title

I notice most of the officers that have this train of thought are ex military guys.

"Something that i learned as an E nothing in the army, No matter what situation you're put in, if you ask your self one question, Am I doing the right thing? No amount of money, no order, no law, should make you be able to go against doing the right thing."

This is an officer of the law, and a human being, that I can respect.

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois

Wait a minute. You mean that shared ventilation (Houses, office spaces, Indoor areas) is how this spreads, and NOT by being in the park? Who would have thought a respiratory illness transmits best in confined spaces.

How ironic is it that we tell people to stay home, when this virus transmits mostly by people who are all in the same home.

I got it, lets ban walls, all confined spaces are outlawed. Open air areas only.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I’m quoting my own post to emphasize the need to watch this video.

You don’t need to agree with Dr. Mikovits, but given her background I believe it is essential we hear what she has to say.

It doesn’t matter what you make of it, regardless, she brings to light some serious controversies.

This will be terrifying because it unravels paradigms. I hope this lady doesn’t get killed. I have questions though.

Who is the interviewer?
How long has “DTube” been around??
Is anyone collecting all the videos used in this video in one place? I’d love to follow that angry doctor dude.

What’s the name of the chick doctors education business?
I already knew Monsanto and Bayer were evil af but they have their evil fingers in everything American and lots of stuff in India as well..

But this video means that China and America are much more closely aligned than I had thought.. like the Democrats are already communists controlling us. Hm.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I can't help but think about this quote when I see the world today:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Dtube is the blockchain version of youtube. It was created specifically for the times we are living in now. It would be far more difficult to censor than Youtube because it is decentralized. At least.....thats my understanding.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Well so much for that

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Sweden's economy might be in a downturn just like the US but I'm sure the country's overall mental health is better than the US. It's been said here over and over again depression, sucide, and other mental health issues will kill more people than COVID19.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Well so much for that

The global economy is being crippled. Is this really a surprise?

At least the Swedes haven’t seen the complete destruction of civil liberties.

America used to be the standard for liberty worldwide.

Well so much for that.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
In an attempt to assume some local influence, I have taken to Next Door to speak my mind and offer alternative dialogue. I have already done so with people I see in person, however, it is critical to spread the message beyond and on to people in my community who I don’t know and have never met.

In the next few days I am going to write my governor, senator and state rep.

I suggest anyone here who is also waking up to the fact that we’ve been duped, to spread the message in your local community and to your local and state government. Don’t insult or name call. Now is not an appropriate time. It’s best to simply educate and to call people to stand beside you.

I will also be calling my town’s chief of police to find where he stands on the matter. If we are not on the same page, which I highly doubt given the town I live in, I intend to push my opinion and some resources for him to reference.

We are undergoing a major disinformation campaign, leading to suspension of God-given liberties that our government has no authority to suspend under any circumstance.

It is our duty as Americans to stand proudly and speak out against this injustice. Do your F*cking part.
So this got interesting.

There was already a large COVID thread on my local Next Door. I spoke my piece and found quite a few people felt the same. Sadly, most people are lost and cannot be found.

The thread disappeared today. I’m not sure if it’s because I absolutely triggered the OP (I wish I had screenshots), and he deleted it in a bitch move, or because Next Door scrubbed it.

I will post some more there (with screenshots of triggered folk) and see what happens.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
The global economy is being crippled. Is this really a surprise?

At least the Swedes haven’t seen the complete destruction of civil liberties.

America used to be the standard for liberty worldwide.

Well so much for that.

Maybe in America it is seen as the standard.
But i can't say that was ever the case in Australia or any other country i have visited.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Maybe in America it is seen as the standard.
But i can't say that was ever the case in Australia or any other country i have visited.
The US federal government’s misdeeds are innumerable, but the principles that founded this country left a major ripple wordwide.

Read up my friend.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
The US federal government’s misdeeds are innumerable, but the principles that founded this country left a major ripple wordwide.

Read up my friend.

That's awesome.

You learn something new everyday.

Only at the fastlane forum can you have civil discussions like this to expand your own mind and knowledge.

Not like the Reddit echo chamber.

David Harrison

Dedo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 27, 2018
London
Democide (people murdered by "their" governments), in the 20th century
262, 000,000
6 times more than all the people killed in wartime over a century.

Pandemics are more feared than the Government. Crazy huh ; )

Stay in, Keep safe, Save lives.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Some of you will like this. Posted by Jack Donovan.

"America caught a virus this week, but it wasn’t named after a crown.
Americans, historically speaking, have a natural aversion to crowns. ⁣

I saw cars out on the highways. I saw people out in droves.

Families having barbecues.

Hikers were hiking again.

Businesses were opening, or staying open — even if they weren’t “essential.” ⁣

People were supposed to be hiding in their homes, eyes glued to their televisions, watching celebrities do their little routines without makeup. People were supposed to be getting fatter and weaker and more vulnerable.

But they weren’t. ⁣

People are starting to realize that they’re being deceived — that the spreadsheets of billionaires aren’t adding up. They’re starting to realize that power has been abused by people who are insulated from the consequences of their actions.

Normal, decent, law-abiding people are engaging in civil disobedience.
They’re not rioting or throwing tantrums. They’re just not doing what they’re told. ⁣

They’ve had enough. They’re saying “no more.”

...And I hope they’re thinking, “never again.” ⁣

I’ve avoided writing or talking much about what’s been going on, because like everyone else, I really didn’t know what was going on. I still don’t. And I’m not sure who does. ⁣

But it’s clear at this point that something isn’t right, and that very poor and quite possibly evil decisions have been made. The futures of millions of healthy people are being jeopardized in a way that can’t be a reasonable solution every time a new sickness or new “murder hornet” sweeps across the globe. ⁣

I’ve avoided writing or talking much about this because I wanted to stay in my lane. But this is everyone’s lane now. ⁣

I love what I saw happening this week. People are defiantly going back to work, living their lives, and enjoying the natural beauty of this great country — in spite of its government. ⁣

America caught a virus this week, and its name is FREEDOM."

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Some of you will like this. Posted by Jack Donovan.

"America caught a virus this week, but it wasn’t named after a crown.
Americans, historically speaking, have a natural aversion to crowns. ⁣

I saw cars out on the highways. I saw people out in droves.

Families having barbecues.

Hikers were hiking again.

Businesses were opening, or staying open — even if they weren’t “essential.” ⁣

People were supposed to be hiding in their homes, eyes glued to their televisions, watching celebrities do their little routines without makeup. People were supposed to be getting fatter and weaker and more vulnerable.

But they weren’t. ⁣

People are starting to realize that they’re being deceived — that the spreadsheets of billionaires aren’t adding up. They’re starting to realize that power has been abused by people who are insulated from the consequences of their actions.

Normal, decent, law-abiding people are engaging in civil disobedience.
They’re not rioting or throwing tantrums. They’re just not doing what they’re told. ⁣

They’ve had enough. They’re saying “no more.”

...And I hope they’re thinking, “never again.” ⁣

I’ve avoided writing or talking much about what’s been going on, because like everyone else, I really didn’t know what was going on. I still don’t. And I’m not sure who does. ⁣

But it’s clear at this point that something isn’t right, and that very poor and quite possibly evil decisions have been made. The futures of millions of healthy people are being jeopardized in a way that can’t be a reasonable solution every time a new sickness or new “murder hornet” sweeps across the globe. ⁣

I’ve avoided writing or talking much about this because I wanted to stay in my lane. But this is everyone’s lane now. ⁣

I love what I saw happening this week. People are defiantly going back to work, living their lives, and enjoying the natural beauty of this great country — in spite of its government. ⁣

America caught a virus this week, and its name is FREEDOM."
I have seen way more people out and about the past couple of weeks, increasing daily. Yesterday was the most normal feeling Saturday in months, even though the weather was shit.

Golf courses were packed Friday, people are lining up in droves for takeout, all of the conservation land parking lots are overflowing.

Still can’t get to the beach unless you’re a coastal town resident. All of those public parking spaces are blocked.

A lot of people are deciding that they value freedom over “safety.”

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
This isn't directly about the coronavirus, but here's an interesting article on a useful explanation of how the world seems to work. Like I said in a previous post, nobody is really in charge, we'll all just along for the ride.

"In short, somebody would have to be bat-shit crazy not to develop a conspiracy theory about the centralized interconnectivity of these conditions.

The appeal of conspiracy theories is simple. Whether its Lizard People, Ancient Aliens, Freemasons, Occupy’s “1%,” or the poor maligned Rothschilds, the conspiratorial mind clings to the comforting notion of a world controlled by a rational agent capable of exerting its will to guide human events. Somebody is driving this thing … anybody."

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
That suggests New York City might have benefited from its shutdown—but blindly copying New York’s policies in places with low C0VlD-19 death rates, such as my native Wisconsin, doesn’t make sense.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.