BobbyLHS
New Contributor
Not going to bore you with me but just some things before starting the execution thread:
>Read Fastlane 3 years ago
>Read Unscripted 1 1/2 years ago
>Currently 22 y/o
>Graduated Uni while doing B2C sales for two years at an investment company
>Moved out on my own two years ago when started working
>Now left job & Graduated Uni (real estate management)
>based in Sofia, Bulgaria
Target: Start consistently making $2000+ USD per month in the next six months working from my computer.
Current situation:
Closed the CEO of a company to hire me as a freelance sales rep(B2B)
So far no sales and it's a bit of a struggle with the lead gen.
Of course no base, only 30% commission on the closed deal.
1 Sale = between $150 - $300 USD.
Which means I need between ~7-14 closed deal to reach my goal with the $2K.
For a couple of reasons, I don't feel like I can achieve that number with that project.
That's exactly the reason why I am currently applying and searching for remote jobs.
For the next couple of days, I need to apply in a bunch of remote positions and/or learning new skills.
Looking forward to your advice or critiques.
And lets the Execution begin:
>Read Fastlane 3 years ago
>Read Unscripted 1 1/2 years ago
>Currently 22 y/o
>Graduated Uni while doing B2C sales for two years at an investment company
>Moved out on my own two years ago when started working
>Now left job & Graduated Uni (real estate management)
>based in Sofia, Bulgaria
Target: Start consistently making $2000+ USD per month in the next six months working from my computer.
Current situation:
Closed the CEO of a company to hire me as a freelance sales rep(B2B)
So far no sales and it's a bit of a struggle with the lead gen.
Of course no base, only 30% commission on the closed deal.
1 Sale = between $150 - $300 USD.
Which means I need between ~7-14 closed deal to reach my goal with the $2K.
For a couple of reasons, I don't feel like I can achieve that number with that project.
That's exactly the reason why I am currently applying and searching for remote jobs.
For the next couple of days, I need to apply in a bunch of remote positions and/or learning new skills.
Looking forward to your advice or critiques.
And lets the Execution begin:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
