The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Solid business models while location independent

brb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jan 8, 2022
Blockchain
Hey all,

I'm location independent and change countries every 3 to 6 months for reasons I'll discuss at a future time (very interesting btw).

I currently have a high paying part time job that I do remotely but want to start something of my own. A business model that is solid enough that it will stand the test of time.

Obviously this is going to be a mostly online business since I don't have many roots left in U.S and don't go there much.

Is anyone is a similar position and what sort of business models would work best in a scenario like this?

Have a nice day everyone,
brb

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
SaaS businesses would do extremely well in these circumstances - but depending on your skills it could take a very long time to get something up and running

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.