The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Ukraine War, implications, outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
IMG_20220323_094512.jpg
"Guys, check out my latest puppet!"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Marigold

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga
MAD is dead. The Zeta Grays want Earth's oceans, and won't let us irradiate them to uninhabitability. That's why they keep toggling the power on human nuclear systems. They're installing backdoors.

WW3 has already begun with biowarfare. Airborne rabies is next. NPCs -> zombies!

Dude, lay off the wacky baccy.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
View: https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status/793757987231768577

Hey, quick question, show me in here where it says, "Don't conquer the world if you can, because that wouldn't be nice and white women wouldn't approve?"

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014
Anyone watched the Chernobyl series? Recommended, but you can also see the Soviet ideology what pretty much caused the Chernobyl nuclear accident. Too many lies and hiding the truth have to be paid with reality soon enough.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt-cyNtcI-E
Yes. I thought it was well done.

Centralized decision making is great and efficient, until it isn’t.

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Palm Springs, Peoples DemoKratiK RepubliK of Kalif
Just realized that I am probably the number one mass-murderer in the world. I am an un-vaxxed Russian with Ukrainian roots who spent most of his life in NATO territory.

So basically I am responsible of Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Also Azov's shelling of Donbass. Yemen, Afghanistan and Iraq is also on my conscience. And sorry for killing your grandmothers in the last couple of years. I am a monster.
I hope that you are at least sorry for creating all this misery.....Amazing achievements for just one person.......lol..........z

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Palm Springs, Peoples DemoKratiK RepubliK of Kalif
Bottom Line: WE created this situation with our NATO expansion and the overthrow of a democratically elected president in 2014. And Nazi's in Ukraine helped with their ongoing genocide in the Donbas region. Those are Putin's main 2 reasons.

And we have no interest in any peaceful solution. After all this is a glorious chance to have a proxy war with Russia.....using the Ukrainians as pawns. It's also a good way for us to drain Russian resources..........Russia is next in line for the takeover of the world by unseen Puppet Masters.

It's really sad though. Russia has a rich culture, and they're being 'cancelled' by mindless morons who believe the bullshit they're fed on a daily basis by MSM.

If Kelensky were an honorable man he would have surrendered on Day 1...and saved countless lives, destruction and misery....but he's our puppet and we strung him along with lies about our possible involvement....which officially will never happen.

Meanwhile our military industrial assholes are rubbing their hands like pelosi did during biden's 'State of Ukraine.....er union' speech.

But here's the true Bottom Line with respect to us. Paying attention to any of this is not making us any money..........but it is so F*cking addictive isn't it......

z

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Bottom Line: WE created this situation with our NATO expansion and the overthrow of a democratically elected president in 2014. And Nazi's in Ukraine helped with their ongoing genocide in the Donbas region. Those are Putin's main 2 reasons.

And we have no interest in any peaceful solution. After all this is a glorious chance to have a proxy war with Russia.....using the Ukrainians as pawns. It's also a good way for us to drain Russian resources..........Russia is next in line for the takeover of the world by unseen Puppet Masters.

It's really sad though. Russia has a rich culture, and they're being 'cancelled' by mindless morons who believe the bullshit they're fed on a daily basis by MSM.

If Kelensky were an honorable man he would have surrendered on Day 1...and saved countless lives, destruction and misery....but he's our puppet and we strung him along with lies about our possible involvement....which officially will never happen.

Meanwhile our military industrial assholes are rubbing their hands like pelosi did during biden's 'State of Ukraine.....er union' speech.

But here's the true Bottom Line with respect to us. Paying attention to any of this is not making us any money..........but it is so f*cking addictive isn't it......

z

Beautiful post from someone who can see things for what it is. Ukraine the country is a sacrificial pawn and Zelensky has planned for that long ago. That's why even though Mariupol has 300,000 citizens who're in need of food and essentials as supplies are running out in days, but this guy gives zero F*cks about that and is only interested in escalating the war.

The US and her European puppet NATO, has been sending "military aid" nonstop daily to Ukraine to prolong the war, and today, mega puppet Zelensky has a message for the world, telling us to go march on the streets, to come out into the squares and cities, to demonstrate against this war on freedom lol. He clearly wants more chaos in the rest of the countries. The guy also said that he'll soon be able to see which country is a partner or an enemy (presumably the ones that didn't take a hard stance to oppose Russia). This guy is on a roll, funded by American and EU taxpayers, to go on virtual world tours since last week to address hundreds to thousands of politicians in each country.

The hallmark of American style "democracy" runs deep in all of Zelensky's actions including his speeches. Sing us the "The Star-Spangled Banner" anthem from your Miami penthouse, Zelensky!

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Here comes the petrorouble.

I think it is all part of the plan.

Military conflict escalating into financial warfare.

Aim to weaken NATO and Dollar influence.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
Aim to weaken NATO and Dollar influence.
Close. Controlled rather than sudden collapse. Preparation for the destruction of the electrical grid by superflares. Look at neighboring stars. We are entering the storm.

View: https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status/1494689249093898249

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTNchgZjufE

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen

WW3 started when China armed the Spratlys, long before today.

Hey we beat Japan, 1 billion Chinamen should be no problem, right?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0UjYPHbQtE

> RUSSIA TELLS U.S. AMBASSADOR THAT TIES ON VERGE OF BEING SEVERED

Probably nothing.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Huge loss for Russia, those ships were bringing war supplies, ammo and fuel to Russian troops.
View: https://twitter.com/ua_industrial/status/1506955234924548107?s=20&t=j8e5Hi6liojaqwpYG2H0Dg

Also internal conflicts between Russian military branches too over power. Their invasion is running into more and more trouble. If this keeps on going for another month, we might see big collapse in Russia. In coming days we will see if the pocket near Kiev will be formed as well, it is kind of likely.

Last edited:

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Huge loss for Russia, those ships were bringing war supplies, ammo and fuel to Russian troops.
View: https://twitter.com/ua_industrial/status/1506955234924548107?s=20&t=j8e5Hi6liojaqwpYG2H0Dg

Also internal conflicts between Russian military branches too over power. Their invasion is running into more and more trouble. If this keeps on going for another month, we might see big collapse in Russia. In coming days we will see if the pocket near Kiev will be formed as well, it is kind of likely.

Based on Western media daily which keeps reporting how useless and incompetent the Russian troops are, I expect Zelensky's troops to march into Moscow anytime soon! Lol maybe tomorrow!

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Based on Western media daily which keeps reporting how useless and incompetent the Russian troops are, I expect Zelensky's troops to march into Moscow anytime soon! Lol maybe tomorrow!
That's you right now:
View: https://youtu.be/AQ2g3l0U94g?t=106

Russian army is doing pretty poorly, see what years of stealing and corruption can do, they have made no progress in a week attacking inferior forces in equipment. You are going to have a blast once you realize you have been lied to for years.. Or not, since people can't admit when they are fooled.

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014
Oh Xeon you are precious.

The Russian army has sucked so badly that folks in the west are having a hard time understanding it. We all thought they were much better than this. Stronger neighbors, like the Poles, are getting nastier to Russia, and Ukraine is now much closer to the west (and getting direct NATO support) than they’d have been without the conflict. The newfound support of Ukraine, and the sanctions, will be enduring results of the Russian invasion.

This is a dangerous situation, given Putin’s aim of re-establishing his warped perception of Russian greatness; being feared by others rather than the improved prosperity avg Russians have recently enjoyed with better western relations.

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Here are my predictions:

I think there is a strong probability of a false flag attack in the not too distant future. The occupying regime in DC has been telegraphing their hand on this one. They've alluded to potential chemical weapon use by the Russians many times, which is absurd.

Much like the fake chemical attacks in Syria were used to justify Trump lobbing cruise missles, something similar can be employed in Ukraine to justify more direct involvement by the powers that shouldn't be.

Depending on the extent of that involvement, we may see a couple different scenarios. A cyber attack that cripples critical infrastructure here in the States is on the menu, as is a limited nuclear first strike to decapitate the regime and disable their ability to wage war. Neither of these sound very appealing, but unfortunately I think the probability of one or both playing out in the coming months is high enough to begin preparing for the eventuallity of being on your own.

If this doesn't happen, we're going to see a move to dedollarize in the coming two to three years. The world isn't quite ready to move away from the greenback just yet, but the regime's overreaction to the crisis has accelerated plans around the world. You can't just seize the deposits of a foreign government and not expect the rest of the world to take notice. Russia demanding payment in rubles and China making a deal with KSA to buy oil in Yuan are signs of this process playing out right now.

More immediately, we'll see the pace of shortages accelerate. Prices will continue to rise, faster and faster, and the Fed's tightening will only serve to exacerbate inflation and supply chain shocks. This is because many businesses are reliant on credit. As the cost of that credit rises, their ability to get supplies will be hampered, leading to shortages and more price inflation.

I expect rationing, price controls, a central bank digital currency, and possibly a universal basic income (coupled with a social credit score) before it's all over.

In my opinion, the long term prospects are grim. About a year and a half ago, on this forum, I predicted that the United States as we know it would not exist by 2030. I've now moved up my timetable by at least a few years. I think there's a strong chance this all comes to a head in the next 2 - 3 years.

What to do:
Begin stockpiling food now, before it's rationed. A million calories per year per person. Yes, you will need multiple years. To be honest, if you haven't started doing this already I have no idea where your head is.
Start a victory garden. Focus on calorie dense veggies (squash, pumpkin, etc.) It may take you time to figure out how to grow things so start as early as possible.
Get basic medical supplies and learn how to use them.
Join or form a group of solid people you can trust. Security is going to be very important, and you have to sleep sometime. Train with those people. Work out systems, roles, and plans with them for all possible contingencies.
Continue on whatever entrepreneurial path you're on. Put the money into whatever you think is going to have value in the coming years. Physical goods, crypto, metals ... all are good options.

Keep your heads on a swivel. Shit has already gone sideways, it's just a question of when (not if) it's going to go upside down.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Here are my predictions:

I think there is a strong probability of a false flag attack in the not too distant future. The occupying regime in DC has been telegraphing their hand on this one. They've alluded to potential chemical weapon use by the Russians many times, which is absurd.

Much like the fake chemical attacks in Syria were used to justify Trump lobbing cruise missles, something similar can be employed in Ukraine to justify more direct involvement by the powers that shouldn't be.

Depending on the extent of that involvement, we may see a couple different scenarios. A cyber attack that cripples critical infrastructure here in the States is on the menu, as is a limited nuclear first strike to decapitate the regime and disable their ability to wage war. Neither of these sound very appealing, but unfortunately I think the probability of one or both playing out in the coming months is high enough to begin preparing for the eventuallity of being on your own.

If this doesn't happen, we're going to see a move to dedollarize in the coming two to three years. The world isn't quite ready to move away from the greenback just yet, but the regime's overreaction to the crisis has accelerated plans around the world. You can't just seize the deposits of a foreign government and not expect the rest of the world to take notice. Russia demanding payment in rubles and China making a deal with KSA to buy oil in Yuan are signs of this process playing out right now.

More immediately, we'll see the pace of shortages accelerate. Prices will continue to rise, faster and faster, and the Fed's tightening will only serve to exacerbate inflation and supply chain shocks. This is because many businesses are reliant on credit. As the cost of that credit rises, their ability to get supplies will be hampered, leading to shortages and more price inflation.

I expect rationing, price controls, a central bank digital currency, and possibly a universal basic income (coupled with a social credit score) before it's all over.

In my opinion, the long term prospects are grim. About a year and a half ago, on this forum, I predicted that the United States as we know it would not exist by 2030. I've now moved up my timetable by at least a few years. I think there's a strong chance this all comes to a head in the next 2 - 3 years.

What to do:
Begin stockpiling food now, before it's rationed. A million calories per year per person. Yes, you will need multiple years. To be honest, if you haven't started doing this already I have no idea where your head is.
Start a victory garden. Focus on calorie dense veggies (squash, pumpkin, etc.) It may take you time to figure out how to grow things so start as early as possible.
Join or form a group of solid people you can trust. Security is going to be very important, and you have to sleep sometime. Train with those people. Work out systems, roles, and plans with them for all possible contingencies.
Continue on whatever entrepreneurial path you're on. Put the money into whatever you think is going to have value in the coming years. Physical goods, crypto, metals ... all are good options.

Keep your heads on a swivel. Shit has already gone sideways, it's just a question of when (not if) it's going to go upside down.
Not too sure about the false flag attack to be honest, but I get it, you live in U.S, I live in Eastern Europe, we both have different perspectives on the world. Eastern europe mindset sees that russians have always fought dirty and now that they are struggling with conventional methods, they still have huge chemical and nuclear arsenal which they want to use but using them have huge consequences, however in their mind they might need to do it, because to show the world that, yes, we are still scary. Something the North Korea does all the time. At current state, Russia and Ukraine are in stalemate. Russians in Ukraine have exhausted their offensive capabilities, so the next plan for Russia right now is to gather more troops and equipment to go again at it. I totally agree with the what to do stuff, preparing seems very wise and your own grown food is healthier anyway. For me it seems, the U.S has kind of poked this conflict with a stick from far, it helps where it needs, but mostly wants to stay out.

Marigold

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga
Here are my predictions:

What to do:

Couldn't agree more.
It was covid and all the conspiracy theories that came with it that got me into this mindset. I've been prepping for about a year now and after I got to a certain point for myself and my family, I started on my community. You're absolutely right. At this stage it's when not if society is going to crumble.

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014
The US is basically following our commitments set forth in the Budapest Memorandum signed when the Ukrainians gave up their huge inventory of Soviet nukes. Russia violated the agreement by 1) invading Ukraine and 2) threatening nuclear war. The US went to the UN council and worked out punitive responses in kind to the aggressor and is supporting the aggrieved in Ukraine per the terms we agreed to.

Last edited:

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Here are my predictions:

What to do:

This post makes me really sad, but I think you are on to something.

Just curious. What you wrote is mostly directed towards the US as far as I understand. Do you think it will be better somewhere? Which country would you prefer to stay in to whether this crisis?

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
This post makes me really sad, but I think you are on to something.

Just curious. What you wrote is mostly directed towards the US as far as I understand. Do you think it will be better somewhere? Which country would you prefer to stay in to whether this crisis?
I think some places will certainly fare better than others. It may be a controversial statement, but I believe it to be fact: culture is downstream of genetics. Anywhere that has a high iq racially homogeneous population is more likely to fare better than average. Japan, South Korea, some Latin American countries, and some parts of Scandanavia immediately come to mind.

But keep in mind, there are always degrees. I don't necessarily think another dark ages is coming, but i also don't think things are going back to the way there were in 2019 and earlier.

For my family, we're moving back to Ohio, to a small town. I'm from there and most of my family is still there. This has been planned for a few years now, but I would be lying if I said recent events haven't lit a fire under us to get moving. I will continue my entrepreneurial pursuits and live my life on my own terms... but I'm also going to be taking steps to make sure we don't end up someone's dinner if civilization collapses.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
They've alluded to potential chemical weapon use by the Russians many times, which is absurd.

THIS. Exactly this. The country who was caught with 30+ biolabs in Ukraine, is now saying that Russia will be using chemical weapons! This is blasted on news everywhere daily.

The world isn't quite ready to move away from the greenback just yet, but the regime's overreaction to the crisis has accelerated plans around the world. You can't just seize the deposits of a foreign government and not expect the rest of the world to take notice. Russia demanding payment in rubles and China making a deal with KSA to buy oil in Yuan are signs of this process playing out right now.

The US gov can stop the dedollarization now and save Americans if it stops escalating the war daily.

For me it seems, the U.S has kind of poked this conflict with a stick from far, it helps where it needs, but mostly wants to stay out.

Nonsense. They've been pumping more and more weapons into Ukraine. I strongly suspect US and NATO forces have been fighting in Ukraine wearing Ukrainian military uniforms.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Nonsense. They've been pumping more and more weapons into Ukraine. I strongly suspect US and NATO forces have been fighting in Ukraine wearing Ukrainian military uniforms.
Kind of public information on the weapon shipments, in fact most of the world has sent something to Ukraine because Russia is the aggressor and the invader. This seems like a Russian tactic though of taking the flags off your uniforms and at the start of the war as we saw, using Ukraine's military uniform to sabotage and spread panic.
You guys have even a wiki page on "little green men": Little green men (Russo-Ukrainian War) - Wikipedia
and thousands of Russian Federation soldiers have fought in Donbass as "local militia". You had Wagner group in Syria and more.
There are foreign volunteers in Ukraine, yes, that is correct. They have went there on their own will. But nothing organized like in the Russia's case, where whole units march along without any markings and saying they are "local militia".

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
The only reason why Putin and Russia dare to speak like this is because the West has allowed them. If our leaders said that ONE nuke fired = the complete obliteration of Russia, followed by surrounding Russia with nuclear submarines, Putin would not be speaking so lightly anymore. However, our leaders say "we don't want to start world war III", because they're cowards. Instead of saying, we WILL start world war 3 if you dare cross our red lines. But as things stand now, Putin thinks that if he throws a low yield nuclear weapon in Poland, we will not retaliate because we're afraid of World War III.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.