The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Ukraine War, implications, outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Honestly they should just get their gas cut off. Should not deal with the countries who are forcing your hand. Unfortunately EU politicans have no spine.
This is all posing and a media victory for Putin, but in truth, Europeans are still paying in EUR for gas… just that it goes into a special “rubles” account and is automatically sold and converted to rubles by the bank. This is how Putin “convinced” Shultz to accept the deal, and in exchange he just wanted a media victory to show to Russians internally.

But of course, the media doesn’t share the real details with us. And many pro-russian lackeys keep peddling a fake narrative. European countries are NOT paying in rubles. It’s like me sending dollars in your pounds account… the bank turns around, sells the dollars, and gives you pounds. But I never paid you pound myself or suffered any currency losses

As far as I’m concerned, Russia has already lost the war and everything they’re doing now is damage control. Including this so called “disciplining” of Western countries. It’s all about creating a fake image of winning.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Honestly they should just get their gas cut off. Should not deal with the countries who are forcing your hand. Unfortunately EU politicans have no spine.

Of course they have no spine. They are politicians after all. Their man goal is to get re-elected, so they can reap the benefits of being part of the elite.

If they get their gas cut off, things will get rough in Europe. And who will be blamed? Yes, you guessed right. The politicians. Which means that in the best case scenario they will not get re-elected, and will lose the privileges they have now. In worst case scenario I don't even want to think about what a jobless, hungry and freezing population could do to their corrupt politicians this winter.

So putting yourself in a EU politicians shoes; would you have the spine to turn off 30-50 % of your countrys gas?

Heck, European countries do not even have the spine to boycut this years FIFA World Cup in Qatar, where over 7000 slave-workers have died while building the stadiums. Our European leaders are spineless, corrupt and incompetent - and they could't care less about the poor people of Ukraine (and their own people for that sake).

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
This is all posing and a media victory for Putin, but in truth, Europeans are still paying in EUR for gas… just that it goes into a special “rubles” account and is automatically sold and converted to rubles by the bank. This is how Putin “convinced” Shultz to accept the deal, and in exchange he just wanted a media victory to show to Russians internally.

But of course, the media doesn’t share the real details with us. And many pro-russian lackeys keep peddling a fake narrative. European countries are NOT paying in rubles.

As far as I’m concerned, Russia has already lost the war and everything they’re doing now is damage control.
I follow both Russian and Western media and personas. None have mentioned that Germany is paying in rubles. Everyone knows that they pay in EUR into a special RUB account at Gazprombank. Can you please provide a link to Putin using this as a media victory to tell the Russian public that the Germans have paid in RUB?

Not that I don't believe you. I am just curious. Trying to get as much as possible of both sides of the conflict here.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I follow both Russian and Western media and personas. None have mentioned that Germany is paying in rubles. Everyone knows that they pay in EUR into a special RUB account at Gazprombank. Can you please provide a link to Putin using this as a media victory to tell the Russian public that the Germans have paid in RUB?

Not that I don't believe you. I am just curious. Trying to get as much as possible of both sides of the conflict here.
View: https://youtu.be/JuCbs5w1EJU

This is the media narrative he’s spinning, because he must show to the fools that he’s in control and punishing the West, even though no such thing is actually happening. He’s trying to stay in power, since losing the war will be a big hit.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
View: https://youtu.be/JuCbs5w1EJU

This is the media narrative he’s spinning, because he must show to the fools that he’s in control and punishing the West, even though no such thing is actually happening. He’s trying to stay in power, since losing the war will be a big hit.
I am aware of that video. He says "In order to purchase Russian natural gas, they must open ruble accounts in Russian banks. It is these accounts that will be used to pay for gas supplies".

How is that a lie? This is exactly what is happening, isn't it? Germany created a ruble account in a Russian bank and is using that to pay for gas. Nowhere does he say here that Germany is paying with rubles as you claim.

Matter of fact - one of the main Russian news outlets just tweeted 5 minutes ago 'Companies will be able to continue paying for Russian gas in euros through banks, which will then convert foreign currency into rubles'.

So not quite sure what you mean about the media not sharing the real details. Don't get me wrong - I hate the media for being lying piece of shits, but in this case they are actually sharing exactly what you acuse them of not sharing.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014

Germany to pay for gas in euros despite Russia’s rouble decree, says Scholz So Eur goes to bank and it is then converted to Rubles. I personally was not aware of how that works. If the EUR is in Russia's bank, they can convert it to whatever they want. If they want to hold it as Rubles, why not.. Ok, @Black_Dragon43 seems right that is then more of a media thing "and showing the west". Or I am really not sure why it was such as a big news than it was?

Of course they have no spine. They are politicians after all. Their man goal is to get re-elected, so they can reap the benefits of being part of the elite.

If they get their gas cut off, things will get rough in Europe. And who will be blamed? Yes, you guessed right. The politicians. Which means that in the best case scenario they will not get re-elected, and will lose the privileges they have now. In worst case scenario I don't even want to think about what a jobless, hungry and freezing population could do to their corrupt politicians this winter.

So putting yourself in a EU politicians shoes; would you have the spine to turn off 30-50 % of your countrys gas?

Heck, European countries do not even have the spine to boycut this years FIFA World Cup in Qatar, where over 7000 slave-workers have died while building the stadiums. Our European leaders are spineless, corrupt and incompetent - and they could't care less about the poor people of Ukraine (and their own people for that sake).

Could you explain me how the gas cutting off would be affected? No seriously, I don't know. In my mind it is spring here now, it is already warm. It does not seem to be such a big deal. You can pretty much build an Liquefied natural gas terminal what could be ready in autumn. There is more sun, which means there is more produced electricity with solar panels. For Ukraine's question, there is more unity than with other issues, since it is pretty near to Europe's front yard while conflicts in Middle East and Africa seemed far and to be honest there has always been something cooking off in that region. Also refugees from Middle East are harder to sympathize with if you see bunch of dudes coming in versus women and children from Ukraine.

As I understand now, the gas is more of a problem for Germany because of their policies?Factbox: What happens if Russia turns off gas to Germany?

Last edited:

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Could you explain me how the gas cutting off would be affected? No seriously, I don't know. In my mind it is spring here now, it is already warm. It does not seem to be such a big deal. You can pretty much build an Liquefied natural gas terminal what could be ready in autumn. There is more sun, which means there is more produced electricity with solar panels. For Ukraine's question, there is more unity than with other issues, since it is pretty near to Europe's front yard while conflicts in Middle East and Africa seemed far and to be honest there has always been something cooking off in that region. Also refugees from Middle East are harder to sympathize with if you see bunch of dudes coming in versus women and children from Ukraine.

I wish I could. I am no expert though. I think you are right about the spring factor. I don't think people would freeze in their homes now, but cutting off the gas might cause food shortages and a lot of people losing their jobs. So yeah, it would definitely be less severe to cut it out now, than in winter.

Again, I think you might be on to something right. But I seriously do not trust our politicians. If they have the choice of building an LNG or spending the same amount for vaccines or tests against a new mild variant of the flu that probably will appear soon, then I am sure they will choose the latter. Can't say if they are straight up evil, just corrupt or seriously incompetent in most of what they do - but I am sure that we will not get those LNG's in autumn no matter what.

I agree with the refugee case. This is one of the reasons we left Sweden after spending the last 3 years there. Sweden is not Sweden any longer. So of course any European will prefer a bunch of white, christian women and children than brown, muslim single males without their families. As racist as that might sound, this is just the truth here in Europe.

And it warms my heart to see how people are helping those women and children here in Europe. I was a refugee for 2 years when I was a kid - so I know the feeling (from the small things I remember from that age)

With that being said, once financial crisis starts in Europe, no one will care about the Ukrainian people. I have spent my whole life in Scandinavia - I know how people are. They follow the trend. They live their comfortable lives and support Ukraine by having their flags on their social media profiles. Advocating for no-fly zone and to boycut russian gas and oil. And at the same time this year we see a record-breaking numbers in flights and holiday bookings (we support Ukraine, but fly down south to the Mediterranean using Russian oil). When these people no longer can afford to travel, and the beer prices double, then trust me, they will not care about anything but themselves. Let's hope it will not get to this point though.

So yes, while there is unity now, it can quickly dissappear. I am afraid it is already vanishing a bit. The West is more polarized than ever.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
I wish I could. I am no expert though. I think you are right about the spring factor. I don't think people would freeze in their homes now, but cutting off the gas might cause food shortages and a lot of people losing their jobs. So yeah, it would definitely be less severe to cut it out now, than in winter.

Again, I think you might be on to something right. But I seriously do not trust our politicians. If they have the choice of building an LNG or spending the same amount for vaccines or tests against a new mild variant of the flu that probably will appear soon, then I am sure they will choose the latter. Can't say if they are straight up evil, just corrupt or seriously incompetent in most of what they do - but I am sure that we will not get those LNG's in autumn no matter what.

I agree with the refugee case. This is one of the reasons we left Sweden after spending the last 3 years there. Sweden is not Sweden any longer. So of course any European will prefer a bunch of white, christian women and children than brown, muslim single males without their families. As racist as that might sound, this is just the truth here in Europe.

And it warms my heart to see how people are helping those women and children here in Europe. I was a refugee for 2 years when I was a kid - so I know the feeling (from the small things I remember from that age)

With that being said, once financial crisis starts in Europe, no one will care about the Ukrainian people. I have spent my whole life in Scandinavia - I know how people are. They follow the trend. They live their comfortable lives and support Ukraine by having their flags on their social media profiles. Advocating for no-fly zone and to boycut russian gas and oil. And at the same time this year we see a record-breaking numbers in flights and holiday bookings (we support Ukraine, but fly down south to the Mediterranean using Russian oil). When these people no longer can afford to travel, and the beer prices double, then trust me, they will not care about anything but themselves. Let's hope it will not get to this point though.

So yes, while there is unity now, it can quickly dissappear. I am afraid it is already vanishing a bit. The West is more polarized than ever.
Yeah, I can see too that there are layers of caring:
1) Eastern Europe cares, since they see the threat.
2) Western Europe and Scandinavia, cares less, because they have a layer of Eastern Europe. Btw, do you know how the Russia's show of force affected the population? Russian jets that violated Swedish airspace 'were equipped with NUKES' I am not sure, but honestly I would definitely join NATO now if I were a swede. Then again, world is not me. Did that frightened the swedes?
3) Then there is U.S. They have their dumb internal politics and we have seen how great average American is finding other countries in the map. If Japan would had not attacked U.S they would had stayed out in the WW2. They take long to react usually. They have most powerful army in the world, they can win any army in the world, if we are not talking about nukes, but they can lose the war at homes (Vietnam, Afghanistan)

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Could you explain me how the gas cutting off would be affected? No seriously, I don't know. In my mind it is spring here now, it is already warm. It does not seem to be such a big deal. You can pretty much build an Liquefied natural gas terminal what could be ready in autumn. There is more sun, which means there is more produced electricity with solar panels.

As I understand now, the gas is more of a problem for Germany because of their policies?Factbox: What happens if Russia turns off gas to Germany?
Build an LNG processing plant(s) to recoup the loss from Russia in 6 months? And the natural gas comes to the plant to be processed from where?

Maybe if there are decommissioned plants that can be brought back.

Last edited:

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
2) Western Europe and Scandinavia, cares less, because they have a layer of Eastern Europe. Btw, do you know how the Russia's show of force affected the population? Russian jets that violated Swedish airspace 'were equipped with NUKES' I am not sure, but honestly I would definitely join NATO now if I were a swede. Then again, world is not me. Did that frightened the swedes?

Please don't take my words as facts, as I am a Danish person who lived in Sweden for the last 3 years, so I know 10x more about Denmark, than about Sweden. So I might be off.

However, from what I know about Sweden, then they are a lot more afraid of what is happening in the country from within, than from an outside 'enemy'. Swedish people are very politically correct, so they usually do not speak up about these issues, but Sweden has a huge refugee problem. In the past 5 years they have taken in more than 1 million refugees - 10 % of Swedens total population. Besides that they have a huge crime problem. They are the European country with most people killed by guns. Just in the past couple of weeks in Stockholm; a barber to a criminal organization shot to death, a politician who interfered and tried to stop a shooter at a fitness club in the centre of Stockholm got shot in the head and died as well as a vegetarian restaurant in a trendy area of Stockholm got it's windows smashed, whereafter a person threw a F*cking grenade into the restaurant.

It used to happen in the 'bad suburbs' before and everybody turned a blind eye on it, because it was 'just the immigrant kids' that was killing each other. Now it happens in 'white Sweden'. Where the rich people live.

Sorry for derailing the thread. Just trying to explain that worrying about a Russian invasion or a Russian attack on Sweden, is probably not the priority of many Swedes at this moment. They have far bigger issues, and I cannot see it getting better.

We actually live not far from that place where the Russian planes were, and 2 Swedish planes flew right about my head when I was out taking a walk. It might have been that episode. I almost shat my pants. Those things are SO LOUD!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Yeah, I can see too that there are layers of caring:
And for the layers of caring you are absolutely right. This is why no countries outside of the Western actually cares about the war itself. Why should Brazil, Mexico or South Africa care that there is a war in Ukraine going on? It is so far away. People can't relate to it. This we have to remember. This is why I totally understand that you in Eastern Europe have a totally different layer of caring for this war.

Maybe to use the Sweden example I wrote earlier. When shootings happen in a bad suburb - the rich people don't really care. When it happens in their neighbourhood - then they start caring.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Damn. I should get to work! Thanks for an interesting discussion. Always interesting to hear different point of views from different corners of the world.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Build an LNG processing plant(s) to recoup the loss from Russia in 6 months? And the natural gas comes to the plant to be processed from where?

Maybe if there are decommissioned plants that can be brought back.
As I understand building LNG terminal (a thing what you can use to import the gas in) is not that hard to build. There were some talks with Germany and Qatar, but as I investigated more, it seems Qatar can't really help them there with short notice. Processing plant sounds more difficult. I don't have a lot of knowledge on that area, that is why it is good to hear perspectives on who knows more on that. I personally live in a Europe country where demand of that gas is so small. Germany on the other hand has played itself to the corner with the gas thing and I remember even Trump telling them years ago that they are fking it up. Germany had a warning of 4 years at least! Even more, since war with Ukraine started in 2014. Geez
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LLZBVTid4I

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Interesting to see that now that the US seems to backing off a little and some small signs of deescalation from the U.S side as political problems begin to bubble back at home due to whole Ukraine mess. Russia meanwhile seems to not be interested in taking the small olive branches and incredibly seems to still be focused on their goal. They are steadily cracking away at Ukraine and even more importantly for them the dollar hegemony/US world order.

Biggest Development in the last few days:
Putin is now saying he will only take Rubles from unfriendly countries for energy(perhaps other exports), this is something probably no one expected on the US/Western side, they expected the Ruble to have collapsed already and Putin to be desperate for US/Euros at this moment in time. This is a huge development because it can deal a real blow to the petrodollar, especially if other countries follow suit such as India/China/Others.

The EU is saying they are not going to do it but I see little to no options for them , Putin has called their bluff, this is as somebody else mentioned an incredible "judo" move. I imagine the US is on the phone telling the EU not to comply, but little to no option for the EU especially Germany. It looks like the Germany's PM was on the phone with Putin telling him Germany would not comply but Putin went ahead anyway.

It's interesting to hear EU talk about contracts and legality and honoring them when they have seized hundreds of billions in Russian assets along with the US as well as sending weapons which are proving deadly for Russian service military members in Ukraine. This was the problem all along with these unprecedented nuclear level sanctions and the crazy weapons shipments, now they have nothing to hit back sanctions wise against the Russians. Russia absorbed the hit and now comes the response.

United States
Big headaches for Biden all in some way related to Ukraine policy, it looks like certain elements of the deep state/national security state/intelligence are turning on Biden subtly, especially when it comes to Hunter Biden, Biden's son who was also incredibly tied up in Ukraine with very shady dealings. There is increased media coverage on Hunter Biden and the laptop that was suppressed during the last elections, we've seen these campaigns before and they inevitably are designed to put pressure on the sitting president from within the government. I'm actually wondering if Biden will even serve out his full term at this point, and if he does he may not be a tenable candidate for re-election. This guy is facing a huge mess domestically in the U.S as midterm elections are right around the corner.

The outright acceptance of Ukraine refugees at Mexican ports of entry is also putting pressure on Biden as the public/other countries/etc. begin to question why it's ok to allow Ukrainians in but not other nationalities who are also fleeing from conflicts. Apparently Biden is prepared to end Title 42 which has been a big help to stemming immigration at the southern border. Now the Ukraine conflict has also made the Title 42 solution untenable as questions of racism are sure to begin to get asked. Biden is extremely sensitive to this as his Hispanic numbers are dropping due to a variety of factors.

I have this wild speculation that Putin is doing everything now to announce the gold backed Ruble in the future.

But instead of making it seems like Russia is challenging the Dollar dominance he makes it like the West forced him to do so due to financial sanctions.

Creating a buffer in Ukraine is the bonus.

China is a manufacturing and infrastructure builder who works with resource rich developing countries in Asia and Africa.

Technology sanction from the west will be overcome via Russia blatantly violating intellectual property rights of Western nations.

The West is moving towards the traps set by Russia and China who wanted a break up without being seen as the jerk who initiated it.

The giveaway hint is Russia bank’s foreign reserve.

Why did Russia keeps all her gold at home but half of the cash reserve at U.S. and Europe?

Why didn't Russia withdraw most of the cash to keep at home before escalating in Ukraine?

The only explanation is that Russia knows it will be frozen and wants it to be frozen.

Last edited:

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Lot of talks about China. I just read something about the Russian prime minister in India. And it dawned on me: China, Russia, India and the UAE. Those four can make a huge difference in the future.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Like I said I don't believe in Chinese neutrality.

I guess most government intelligence intelligence don't either.

China can continue to pretend to be neutral to trade with the West.

The West will continue to pretend to not know so they can continue to trade with China.

China has the largest economy measured in purchasing power. The world cannot afford more economic chaos.

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014
I have this wild speculation that Putin is doing everything now to announce the gold backed Ruble in the future.

But instead of making it seems like Russia is challenging the Dollar dominance he makes it like the West forced him to do so due to financial sanctions.

Creating a buffer in Ukraine is the bonus.

China is a manufacturing and infrastructure builder who works with resource rich developing countries in Asia and Africa.

Technology sanction from the west will be overcome via Russia blatantly violating intellectual property rights of Western nations.

The West is moving towards the traps set by Russia and China who wanted a break up without being seen as the jerk who initiated it.

The giveaway hint is Russia bank’s foreign reserve.

Why did Russia keeps all her gold at home but half of the cash reserve at U.S. and Europe?

Why didn't Russia withdraw most of the cash to keep at home before escalating in Ukraine?

The only explanation is that Russia knows it will be frozen and wants it to be frozen.
The reality of the Russian failure to quickly install a puppet government in Kyiv, their defeats and withdrawal and now attacks by Ukrainians in Russia also explains this…they thought this was just another routine puppet install like Belarus. I don’t see why anyone is giving credit to this being some grand plan. It’s a disaster.

At this point Putin is trying to figure out what he can salvage out of his disaster.

The Russians aren’t losing in Ukraine due to attrition; we are learning Russia’s best paratroopers are losing straight up fights to the Ukrainians and now the Ukrainians have taken the fight to Russian soil.

Consider the gravity of that.

Putin overestimated his troops, and underestimated both the spirit of Ukraine and the fighting ability of the Ukrainian armed forces, which inspired the world to unify in support of them.

Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

The ruble is recovering, the Bully isn't happy about that, and is now going around the world warning other countries to be on its side. "Coalition of the Willing". "If you're not with us, you're against us".

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014

The ruble is recovering, the Bully isn't happy about that, and is now going around the world warning other countries to be on its side. "Coalition of the Willing". "If you're not with us, you're against us".
Let’s not overstate the importance of the currency of a kleptocracy run by an autocrat based on pumping some oil and stolen IP. Russia’s economy is smaller than that of Texas, of South Korea etc. And structurally, it can’t catch up.

In exchange for their nukes, the United States and Russia promised not to invade or coerce Ukraine and promised to help them if someone did. Subsequently the Ukrainians deployed troops alongside Americans as allies in several of our recent global fights. The Ukraine and US are friends.

Putin had no problem touting his illegal invasion of Ukraine in 2014 as a victory over the United States…but he only managed to annoy Uncle Sam, who while busy with far more important threats like China, enough to run a little side project bringing up the level of Ukraine to be ready for this Russian created travesty today. But America never is smart or long term thinking right?

Putin now calling us bullies from the jaws of defeat…cute.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
The reality of the Russian failure to quickly install a puppet government in Kyiv, their defeats and withdrawal and now attacks by Ukrainians in Russia also explains this…they thought this was just another routine puppet install like Belarus. I don’t see why anyone is giving credit to this being some grand plan. It’s a disaster.

At this point Putin is trying to figure out what he can salvage out of his disaster.

The Russians aren’t losing in Ukraine due to attrition; we are learning Russia’s best paratroopers are losing straight up fights to the Ukrainians and now the Ukrainians have taken the fight to Russian soil.

Consider the gravity of that.

Putin overestimated his troops, and underestimated both the spirit of Ukraine and the fighting ability of the Ukrainian armed forces, which inspired the world to unify in support of them.
You need to read the early Feb joint declaration by China and Russia.

They oppose a unilateral world order and propose a sustainable global development.

They oppose bioweapon development.

They oppose weaponizing global payment system.

These were before the start of the Ukraine crisis.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
The Ukraine and US are friends.

This is one of those delusional pieces of propaganda coming out from Western media.
Ukraine is no friend of the US. It is a pawn, or to put it bluntly, it is a piece of toilet paper to Sam, who uses it, and when done, flushes it down the toilet like how he flushes the 70+ countries previously. If Ukraine is a "friend" of the US, Sam would not have started 30+ biolabs in Ukraine to put Ukrainians' lives at risk.

More importantly, Sam is not interested in getting into a de-escalation outcome for Ukraine, but instead, has been escalating the war. Sam controls Ukraine by abusing international laws : changing governments of sovereign countries as it sees fit through undertable means, and Sam has the cheek to call out Russia about this same issue which it is even more guilty of.

In Sam's own country, his people are facing rising living costs but he does not care. He keeps printing money and using all that money to spend on inciting/starting wars in foreign countries, and the rest of the money he prints, he funnels it all into his and his elite friends' own pockets. Since Sam can print trillions to give to Ukraine, why can he do something about the obscene college fees in his own country?

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
The Ukraine is a big ag commodity exporter. With the war disruption added on top of COVID, grain commodity prices are higher than my dad has ever seen in his 60 years of farming.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
This is one of those delusional pieces of propaganda coming out from Western media.
Ukraine is no friend of the US. It is a pawn, or to put it bluntly, it is a piece of toilet paper to Sam, who uses it, and when done, flushes it down the toilet like how he flushes the 70+ countries previously. If Ukraine is a "friend" of the US, Sam would not have started 30+ biolabs in Ukraine to put Ukrainians' lives at risk.

More importantly, Sam is not interested in getting into a de-escalation outcome for Ukraine, but instead, has been escalating the war. Sam controls Ukraine by abusing international laws : changing governments of sovereign countries as it sees fit through undertable means, and Sam has the cheek to call out Russia about this same issue which it is even more guilty of.

In Sam's own country, his people are facing rising living costs but he does not care. He keeps printing money and using all that money to spend on inciting/starting wars in foreign countries, and the rest of the money he prints, he funnels it all into his and his elite friends' own pockets. Since Sam can print trillions to give to Ukraine, why can he do something about the obscene college fees in his own country?
Can you show me some resources where you base on claim that Ukraine is U.S pawn?
How much costs a Russian soldiers life for being a cannon fodder he has right now has been? Will the Russian soldiers family even get compensated or not, since it is still a military's operation? If it is still not a war in your country, why are Russian soldiers contracts extended automatically?
How can you de-escalate something as U.S, when Russia is the one who is in Ukraine's soil with its troops?
Why don't you ask those questions about Russia? Why is Russia in Ukraine, why people live in poverty, why people drink their pain away? Why people live in shitty hear through soviet apartments, Why are people uneducated, why is Dima beating his wife, Why is Russian army soldiers looting washing machines? Why are they so poor that they have to do it? Why Russian soldiers are abandoning their equipment if they have reason to fight. Why are Russian soldiers calling home and telling they saw a modern toilet the first time? Why is your Russian government not telling the real casualties? Does your government even count them? If so, what is the official death toll on Chernobyl nuclear disaster what Russia/Soviet union estimated? Has your government have tendency to cover/downplay things if something goes wrong? When submarine "Kursk" sunk, didn't they tell that the naval exercise was a "resounding success"?

Oh, right, just western propoganda and Ukraine needs to be liberated from "Nazis".

Last edited:

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Can you show me some resources where you base on claim that Ukraine is U.S pawn?

Google "is ukraine a us pawn" and read the articles and videos on the first page of the search results.
Since 2014 regime change by USA, Ukraine has been a pawn, sadly. If the US had not interfered with their government, Ukrainians would not have faced this outcome today. It is a sad situation for them. Yes, Russia is at fault too for not preventing US regime change in Ukraine back then. If Putin has interfered then, Ukraine would not need to go through this now.

How much costs a Russian soldiers life for being a cannon fodder he has right now has been? Will the Russian soldiers family even get compensated or not, since it is still a military's operation? If it is still not a war in your country, why are Russian soldiers contracts extended automatically?

You've to ask Putin this. Putin is at fault here for not ending the war fast. He should have gone all out and taken Kyiv and Zelensky on the first night when they had the first mover advantage.

how can you de-escalate something as U.S, when Russia is the one who is in Ukraine's soil with its troops?

US should not be sending more and more arms to Ukraine, but instead offer security guarantees to Russia.
An American security guarantee on

1) not expanding NATO further eastwards
2) not allowing Ukraine to join EU and NATO perpetually
3) reduction of US+NATO troops in the regions closest to Russia
4) closure of biolabs in Ukraine

will solve almost all the issues.

Zelensky wants to continue fighting because he knows he has American backing.
He knows he'll continue to receive trillions in aid from US taxpayers in the form of military arms.
How much of that $$$ trickles down to the common Ukrainian? How much of that goes into Zelensky's own pocket?

Zelensky's approval rating was below 40% before the war. How pathetic is that?
You've to be a seriously corrupt politician to get that kind of low ratings.

Now he's an angel, a modern-day "Churchill" as marketed by Western media?
Maybe next week, they'll market him as Ukraine's Abraham Lincoln (glory to his name!)

This war is good for Zelensky, because it boosts his re-election chances for sure.

Why people live in shitty hear through soviet apartments, Why are people uneducated, why is Dima beating his wife

Putin and his gov is corrupt, otherwise Russia's economy would not have been so poor. They could have prospered like China. Their gov does not care about their people. This is something they should definitely improve on.

Why is Russian army soldiers looting washing machines?

Who doesn't want free stuff?

Why Russian soldiers are abandoning their equipment if they have reason to fight.

Western propaganda to reduce morale of Russian troops.

Why are Russian soldiers calling home and telling they saw a modern toilet the first time?

Western propaganda. It's lame and cliché. The average Russian have seen modern toilets before, and Ukraine's toilets are not that much advanced than Russia. Ukraine is not some Tokyo, Dubai or Shanghai. Whatever toilets look like in Ukraine, it's the same in Russia.

Why is your Russian government not telling the real casualties? Does your government even count them?

Russia is not my country but their reporting of figures is looks more believable than the ones given by Zelensky's gov.
Ukraine hardly reports any casualties of their troops and military assets, so I assume no Ukrainian soldier has died and no planes/tanks have been lost at all. In fact, Zelensky's army is invincible and probably is on the way to capture the White House.

Has your government have tendency to cover/downplay things if something goes wrong?

Russia is not my government, but yes, all governments do that, including mine.

When submarine "Kursk" sunk, didn't they tell that the naval exercise was a "resounding success"?

That reflects badly on the Russian government indeed.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Google "is ukraine a us pawn" and read the articles and videos on the first page of the search results.
Since 2014 regime change by USA, Ukraine has been a pawn, sadly. If the US had not interfered with their government, Ukrainians would not have faced this outcome today. It is a sad situation for them. Yes, Russia is at fault too for not preventing US regime change in Ukraine back then. If Putin has interfered then, Ukraine would not need to go through this now.
I can also find info about Earth being flat in Google. People in 2014 did not like the Russian funded pro Russian president, since he was full of corruption and also they did not like that country was not heading for EU. They realized pretty well, that aligning with Russia progress their country only towards Russian shithole and everything valuable goes to Russia.
Why should Russia have any decision over 44 million people on what they want to do? Ukraine has now voting rights too, they can choose whatever leader they want.
You've to ask Putin this. Putin is at fault here for not ending the war fast. He should have gone all out and taken Kyiv and Zelensky on the first night when they had the first mover advantage.
They tried, they also had military already in Kiev with Ukraine's uniform and civilian clothing (war crime, btw). It did not work mainly because of Ukraine not wanting to be a pawn of Russia and thus such a high morale to do anything to stop them. With that high morale, it is impossible to conquer a city of that size if defenders are putting up a fight. Good example of the opposite is how Taliban came to power in Afghanistan lately, U.S supported army did not do shit. Also Putin had no idea how shit his army is, a lot of funds have went into it, his generals are obviously not telling that the army command and decisions are kinda bad.
US should not be sending more and more arms to Ukraine, but instead offer security guarantees to Russia.
An American security guarantee on

1) not expanding NATO further eastwards
2) not allowing Ukraine to join EU and NATO perpetually
3) reduction of US+NATO troops in the regions closest to Russia
4) closure of biolabs in Ukraine

will solve almost all the issues.

He knows he'll continue to receive trillions in aid from US taxpayers in the form of military arms.
How much of that $$$ trickles down to the common Ukrainian? How much of that goes into Zelensky's own pocket?

Now he's an angel, a modern-day "Churchill" as marketed by Western media?
Maybe next week, they'll market him as Ukraine's Abraham Lincoln (glory to his name!)

This war is good for Zelensky, because it boosts his re-election chances for sure.
If you are appeasing Russia by them forcing your hand, it pretty much means that something similar will happen again in the future with something else. So definitely bad way to go. Also major powers should not have a choice what happens with another independent country, it is not their choice to make.
1) Ukraine was not in NATO.. Still is not.
2) Why should Russia decide that if they want to join EU. It is Ukraine choice, not theirs.
3) Those are token troops numbers:
Poland - NATO 1200, US 5700
Lithuania - NATO 1200, US 450
Estonia - NATO 1200
Latvia - NATO 1200
Romania - 900
Those are no way a threat to Russia, but a pain in a$$, because if it attacks any of those nations, those will be dragged into war as well. We really want USSR back, but we can't invade in peace :( :(
4) That is just a story for the people for Russian people for casus belli. War started on 24th Feb, Russia coming out "On March 10, the Russian Defense Ministry claimed it had obtained documents indicating that US-sponsored biological laboratories in Ukraine conducted experiments with bat coronavirus samples." The amount of lies Russian government, especially foreign affairs guy Lavrov has told over years is crazy. Anything coming out of that mouth now has just no impact. There is just no legitimacy.

He continues to fight, because they need to and I would they have a good chance to win the war. Russia's words can't be trusted, any agreement done so far has not worked, Russia is not still respecting Ukraine as a country, so they have to humble Russia and make them respect Ukraine before they can even make an agreement. Zelensky will be on office for only one term, while Putin has been for over 20 years. Also Putin controls the media, which he has already done for a long time. In fact he has not given even a choice for other politicans, mainly because of his great tea recipe: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b0/64/1b/b0641bbb605619a4cc3c0f5a974316e2.jpg
Approval rating of 40% sounds like a democracy. People can freely diss their rules while in dictatorships everyone are silenced and if you don't want any problems, it is easier to say what is needed to hear. Now the rating is quite high for great leadership, but also because Russian minority in Ukraine saw what uncle Putin troops can do, even shoot at them even if they were Russians or pro Russians. Getting shot is a great changer of minds.
Putin and his gov is corrupt, otherwise Russia's economy would not have been so poor. They could have prospered like China. Their gov does not care about their people. This is something they should definitely improve on.
It's been over 20 years him being in power, I don't think corruption part will change now. Make a research on how other ex soviet countries (well, comparison with Russia have prospered and you see what I mean). There is still some catching up to do with the West, but generally speaking Eastern European lives 3x better than average Russian. Even Ukrainians live better than average Russians, so that is why nobody really wants Russian "liberation". I agree with the corruption part, Russia has tons of resources and opportunity, but corruption and under authoritarian regime it is much harder to prosper for an average joe.

Who doesn't want free stuff?
Well, soldiers who are earning way more than $500 a month and can afford a fking washing machine. Don't you see how illogical is it to start looting a dam washing machine in the middle of a war zone? Also it is not free, you have to steal from civilians to get it. In some cases to kill a civilian to get a washing machine. Not sure why you can't see anything wrong with that. Also local people will hate you even more for it.

Western propaganda to reduce morale of Russian troops.
No, it's soldiers who understand it's time not to be a cannon fodder for Putin and his comrades. Their soldiers are in sphere of Russian information and being lied to in most cases by high command, including automatically extending their contracts. A lot of soldiers have no access to western media and even if they do, they have a language barrier. Any Russian independent journalist which does not follow the Kremlin agenda, needs to add the term of "this piece was writed by foreign spy" to their article. So, no... Russian troops will never see it.

Russia is not my country but their reporting of figures is looks more believable than the ones given by Zelensky's gov.
Ukraine hardly reports any casualties of their troops and military assets, so I assume no Ukrainian soldier has died and no planes/tanks have been lost at all. In fact, Zelensky's army is invincible and probably is on the way to capture the White House.
Are there many pro Russians in Singapore? Sorry for misunderstanding you, but I figured you are Russian. Mainly because you are going for Russian perspective on everything I also find on Russian news stuff. You use Russian supermodels on your profile picture. You tell a lot about "Western propaganda" which is widely used term in Russian sphere of information/disinformation. You apparently know a lot about toilets in Russian border areas?
This one is the most accurate on casualties: Attack On Europe: Documenting Equipment Losses During The 2022 Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - picture on every loss of unit.
Also, did you remember I told Russians will lose in Kyiv and high chance of them falling into pocket, which you commented: "Based on Western media daily which keeps reporting how useless and incompetent the Russian troops are, I expect Zelensky's troops to march into Moscow anytime soon! Lol maybe tomorrow!".
Russia is not my government, but yes, all governments do that, including mine.
Yes, but they it do way more. Any agreement they have done, is really hard to take seriously now if they keep that policy going.

Last edited:

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
People in 2014 did not like the Russian funded pro Russian president, since he was full of corruption and also they did not like that country was not heading for EU.

Zelensky himself is corrupted to the core. The leaked Pandora papers I posted previously is a good sign of that. This guy is slimy and shady as hell.
I think he has very close ties with the Azov nazi battalion, and if not, he's one of them.

Why should Russia have any decision over 44 million people on what they want to do?

Russia will become Iraq / go back to 90s USSR collapse within 2 decades if they don't make a move now.

They tried, they also had military already in Kiev with Ukraine's uniform and civilian clothing (war crime, btw). It did not work mainly because of Ukraine not wanting to be a pawn of Russia and thus such a high morale to do anything to stop them. With that high morale, it is impossible to conquer a city of that size if defenders are putting up a fight.

There's a lot of false flags in Ukraine done by Ukrainian troops. Follow Reddit r/Russia to get both sides of the stories. The ghost of kyiv, the fake maternity hospital bombing and a whole lot more recently I've not followed these few weeks. Between Russia reddit and mainstream Western media which posts tall tales daily, the Russian reddit's views are more balanced.

It's clear Russia is holding back, if not, they would have detonated a non-nuclear hydrogen bomb in Kyiv the first night to erase Zelensky and seize control of the capital.

Ukraine was not in NATO.. Still is not.

They'll be if Russia does nothing, and next, US on Russia's doorstep.

War started on 24th Feb, Russia coming out "On March 10, the Russian Defense Ministry claimed it had obtained documents indicating that US-sponsored biological laboratories in Ukraine conducted experiments with bat coronavirus samples."

The more Western media doesn't clarify this and play mute, the more suspicious it is. Since US owns the biolabs and they claimed it's not what others think, they should

1) open all 30+ labs up to international investigators including from China and other non-US vassal states to inspect

2) broadcast live and give the world details what's going on in there. Pretty sure US taxpayers are curious to know as well.

After all, if it's just for "normal harmless research" like they claimed and not bioweapons or chemical warfare research, then they've nothing to hide.

Approval rating of 40% sounds like a democracy.

Let's not be ostriches hiding our heads in the sand. If a politician can get under 40% approval ratings, people need to be asking questions and not go "that's a democracy". "Democracy" doesn't provide any excuses for politicians to do all kinds of rubbish. But Zelensky has a companion, so he's not alone: What does the country think of Biden?

Well, soldiers who are earning way more than $500 a month and can afford a fking washing machine. Don't you see how illogical is it to start looting a dam washing machine in the middle of a war zone? Also it is not free, you have to steal from civilians to get it. In some cases to kill a civilian to get a washing machine. Not sure why you can't see anything wrong with that. Also local people will hate you even more for it.

Sounds like Azov troops dressed in Russian uniforms putting on a show for Western media to lap it up. You said it yourself "Don't you see how illogical is it to start looting a dam washing machine in the middle of a war zone". Their spinning of lies have gotten laughable.

Did Western media show the videos of a few Russian soldiers talking and laughing together with a group of Ukrainian youngsters aged 9 - 16? From their body language, those Ukrainian folks look relaxed as F*ck, I even thought those were Ukrainian soldiers originally.

No, it's soldiers who understand it's time not to be a cannon fodder for Putin and his comrades.

When these soldiers realize that they and their families will be like Iraqis, they'll be motivated.

Are there many pro Russians in Singapore? Sorry for misunderstanding you, but I figured you are Russian. Mainly because you are going for Russian perspective on everything I also find on Russian news stuff. You use Russian supermodels on your profile picture. You tell a lot about "Western propaganda" which is widely used term in Russian sphere of information/disinformation.

I don't have the stats since I don't conduct surveys, but each time Ukraine-Russian war news get published, it seems the number of folks in the comments calling out the US bullying/hypocrisy is far more than I thought originally, which is surprising considering our gov leans towards the West/US more than China.

And in case you're still not aware, I view this simply as "USA vs RU. UA is just a pawn caught in the crossfire".

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Zelensky himself is corrupted to the core. The leaked Pandora papers I posted previously is a good sign of that. This guy is slimy and shady as hell.
I think he has very close ties with the Azov nazi battalion, and if not, he's one of them.
He is a jew. I am not sure how being a Nazi jew would work. I don't think he have had enough time to steal. Putin have had plenty of time for that. Also he will be in power only for one term, I don't think he has time to go corrupt when his life and country is at stake.

Russia will become Iraq / go back to 90s USSR collapse within 2 decades if they don't make a move now.
There were no U.S troops in Ukraine and token troops in Eastern Europe, which is not enough to invade anything. But wars are costly things, the collapse might happen the longer it goes.
The more Western media doesn't clarify this and play mute, the more suspicious it is. Since US owns the biolabs and they claimed it's not what others think, they should

1) open all 30+ labs up to international investigators including from China and other non-US vassal states to inspect

2) broadcast live and give the world details what's going on in there. Pretty sure US taxpayers are curious to know as well.

After all, if it's just for "normal harmless research" like they claimed and not bioweapons or chemical warfare research, then they've nothing to hide.
So basically everyone anti US should investigate, including China where covid all started? Yeah, obviously they would say it was the U.S fault, not our fk up.

NATO is not going to invade a nuclear country, North Korea is pathetic in economy and army, but if you have a nuke, they will let you live in stone age dictatorship. Also there are NATO countries already bordering Russia and those countries joined NATO only because of the Russian threat. Why should smaller countries be invaded and annexed and live under shitty Russian alcoholism, because Russia wants more land between NATO and itself.

Sounds like Azov troops dressed in Russian uniforms putting on a show for Western media to lap it up. You said it yourself "Don't you see how illogical is it to start looting a dam washing machine in the middle of a war zone". Their spinning of lies have gotten laughable.

Did Western media show the videos of a few Russian soldiers talking and laughing together with a group of Ukrainian youngsters aged 9 - 16? From their body language, those Ukrainian folks look relaxed as f*ck, I even thought those were Ukrainian soldiers originally.
There's a lot of false flags in Ukraine done by Ukrainian troops. Follow Reddit r/Russia to get both sides of the stories. The ghost of kyiv, the fake maternity hospital bombing and a whole lot more recently I've not followed these few weeks. Between Russia reddit and mainstream Western media which posts tall tales daily, the Russian reddit's views are more balanced.

It's clear Russia is holding back, if not, they would have detonated a non-nuclear hydrogen bomb in Kyiv the first night to erase Zelensky and seize control of the capital.
It is illogical for a soldier who earns enough, it is not illogical for a Russian soldier who earns $500 a month. Conscripts $27 a month. Also we are seeing plenty of conscripts coming in as prisoners of wars. So the "there is no Russian conscripts in invading Ukraine" is a lie. What concerns about Ukrainains and Russians getting along for the next century, that is just not going to happen. If your country bombs everything, kills civilians because they don't care, the Russian hatred will increase and Ukraine will fight even harder.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZTB7REn-m8

Now that Russians have retreated from Bucha, they left a bunch of dead civilians behind. Some women were raped, then killed and burned. Some bodies were decomposed enough, that they had been there for weeks. Oh right, of course it is a false flag and Russian troops are little intelligent angels with wings. If it was holding back, why waste the most precious Elite troops like that and then fall back? Yep, it was a successful operation, like the Russian media said.
When these soldiers realize that they and their families will be like Iraqis, they'll be motivated.
Again, no U.S troops in Ukraine. Attacking a nuclear power is stupid. If that was the U.S plan, I would say Russia was pretty stupid by attacking Ukraine (still not in NATO) first. However there was no buildup of NATO troops, so that is one of the Russian fantasy story thinking to rally the nation to support the war.

And in case you're still not aware, I view this simply as "USA vs RU. UA is just a pawn caught in the crossfire".
Let them fight it over in Kamchatka and Alaska, stop involving independent nations... However, this can not happen either because apparently Ukraine in Russian narrative is imagination of Lenin and those people should be under Russian. Ukraine is not actually a real country and etc... So I don't see how it is just USA and RU. There is also an independent country who got invaded.

Last edited:

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
He is a jew. I am not sure how being a Nazi jew would work.

Money makes the world go round. Zelensky sold his history and soul to delicious, tasty greenbacks.

Now that Russians have retreated from Bucha, they left a bunch of dead civilians behind. Some women were raped, then killed and burned. Some bodies were decomposed enough, that they had been there for weeks. Oh right, of course it is a false flag and Russian troops are little intelligent angels with wings. If it was holding back, why waste the most precious Elite troops like that and then fall back? Yep, it was a successful operation, like the Russian media said.

It is not unheard of for troops to commit war crimes against their own civilians (Ukraine troops vs Ukraine civilians) in the midst of chaos. I remember reading that Japan did this during WW2. On a side note, what does Zelensky feel about all these? Nothing. Otherwise he would have made a compromise of sorts. He refuses to move an inch.

Anyway, this is Russia's reply which I came across, so let's wait to see their evidence and their side of the story first.

IMG_20220405_151748.jpg

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Money makes the world go round. Zelensky sold his history and soul to delicious, tasty greenbacks.

It is not unheard of for troops to commit war crimes against their own civilians (Ukraine troops vs Ukraine civilians) in the midst of chaos. I remember reading that Japan did this during WW2. On a side note, what does Zelensky feel about all these? Nothing. Otherwise he would have made a compromise of sorts. He refuses to move an inch.

Anyway, this is Russia's reply which I came across, so let's wait to see their evidence and their side of the story first.

View attachment 42876

Here is the Russian side of it:
"Remember guys, it didn't happen. And if it did, it's fake news. And if it isn't, they deserved it. And if they didn't, others have done worse."

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston

Let's not be ostriches hiding our heads in the sand. If a politician can get under 40% approval ratings, people need to be asking questions and not go "that's a democracy". "Democracy" doesn't provide any excuses for politicians to do all kinds of rubbish. But Zelensky has a companion, so he's not alone: What does the country think of Biden?

Did Western media show the videos of a few Russian soldiers talking and laughing together with a group of Ukrainian youngsters aged 9 - 16? From their body language, those Ukrainian folks look relaxed as f*ck, I even thought those were Ukrainian soldiers originally.

I don't have the stats since I don't conduct surveys, but each time Ukraine-Russian war news get published, it seems the number of folks in the comments calling out the US bullying/hypocrisy is far more than I thought originally, which is surprising considering our gov leans towards the West/US more than China.

Pretty much every sentence here reads like a low level Russian state media late night news anchor.

The most unnecessary of the statements may have been "Russia will become Iraq / go back to 90s USSR collapse within 2 decades if they don't make a move now." There is no need to justify Russian aggression against a sovereign state. Pitiful all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!