The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Truth No One Tells You About Side Hustles

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

monktheory

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 26, 2024
Have you ever realized that most business models called "side hustles" are full-time jobs?

I felt lied to the very first time I heard about side hustles.

Why?

I was told it was the only way for me to make money while working my 9-5 job.

Because it takes just 1 to 2 hours to implement and you can scale from zero to hero without any work.

The truth is...

Side hustles only takes less time to implement when you have "mastered" that hustle.

If you are starting out, you can't spend 2 hours learning a skill and hope to get the best out of it.

It's a full-time job.

That is why you might still struggle to make money with that side hustle like I am currently.

Take, for instance, I have been learning affiliate marketing.

I've spent money on adverts and have watched it blow up into pieces with ZERO results.

Do you think I need just 2 hours to figure out what happened and how to avoid it next time?

Side hustles are in reality, full-time jobs.

Just be patient to learn it while starting out, then you can scale up

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Lemme guess, you bought a guru side-hustle course for one low price of $299? And it didn't work as advertised?

Anything worthwhile in life has a learning curve, accept it and use it to your advantage, or complain and buy the next easy money program promised by a guru.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Have you ever realized that most business models called "side hustles" are full-time jobs?

I felt lied to the very first time I heard about side hustles.

Why?

I was told it was the only way for me to make money while working my 9-5 job.

Because it takes just 1 to 2 hours to implement and you can scale from zero to hero without any work.

The truth is...

Side hustles only takes less time to implement when you have "mastered" that hustle.

If you are starting out, you can't spend 2 hours learning a skill and hope to get the best out of it.

It's a full-time job.

That is why you might still struggle to make money with that side hustle like I am currently.

Take, for instance, I have been learning affiliate marketing.

I've spent money on adverts and have watched it blow up into pieces with ZERO results.

Do you think I need just 2 hours to figure out what happened and how to avoid it next time?

Side hustles are in reality, full-time jobs.

Just be patient to learn it while starting out, then you can scale up
Counterargument

I make like 1k a month on the side while in school with like 30 hours of work a month.
Its all about what you do and how fast you want to move.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.