Envision
Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- May 5, 2014
- Messages
- 867
Rep Bank
$4,795
$4,795
User Power: 826%
I put this in Slowlane as many people with the university education mindset go down that path despite some of the points being fastlane.
I know there are alot of people that are against university education, myself included (as it is generally accepted). But I've been going deep on Jordan Peterson's lectures and talks (he's brilliant). And I thought this was one of the best explanations of the purpose and value of a university education. Seriously, made me consider going back and the points he makes are fastlane
I think it'd be a good thing to consider for all those people that come here asking that question as well.
Full talk:
-Yes, he's speaking to Harvard students, but it's not limited to Harvard Students.
- His background: Jordan Peterson - Wikipedia
I know there are alot of people that are against university education, myself included (as it is generally accepted). But I've been going deep on Jordan Peterson's lectures and talks (he's brilliant). And I thought this was one of the best explanations of the purpose and value of a university education. Seriously, made me consider going back and the points he makes are fastlane
I think it'd be a good thing to consider for all those people that come here asking that question as well.
Full talk:
-Yes, he's speaking to Harvard students, but it's not limited to Harvard Students.
- His background: Jordan Peterson - Wikipedia
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?





