The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Story Of A Young And Determined Brazillian Entrepreneur!

cv_guimara

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 27, 2018
Brazil
Hey guys, great to finally be a part of the forum!

My name is Carlos, i'm 19 years old and live in Brazil. I've been into the personal devolopment sphere for a few years now, first getting into it in order to deal with some social difficulties i was experiencing at the time. I ended up coming across great teachers and people who i consider as mentors, and a few years back was when i first heard about the "amazing The Millionaire Fastlane book". I wasn't really into business back then, so it kinda fell on deaf years, however, the title stayed in the back of my mind.

Inspired by my progress into the self devolpment journey and overcoming personal challenges, i was finally realizing that i could actually make stuff happen, as well as provide value to other people's lives. From that point on, entrepreneurship started to become a topic of great interest, with me starting a local pharmacy alongside my mother last year.

Needless to say that starting a business it's not as easy as it may appear to be, and we ended up getting scammed by a business partner, who stole a lot of money and almost sunk the business completely. However, after almost a year of sacrifices, harsh leassons learned and intense hustle, we are getting back on our feet again, ready to make smarter and better decisions this time around.

I'm planning to start an online business soon, and during a conversation with a friend, whom i consider to be an extremely successful guy, he said that The Millionaire Fastlane was a "must read" for anyone who intend to pursue financial freedom and the entrepreneur lifestyle. Since this was the second time a successful guy recommended me this book, i decided to stop questioning and go read it.

I'm halfway thru the book and finding extremely helpful and eye opening, which got me intrigued to check out the forum as well and become a member. I find that surrounding yourself with like minded people is extremely important, so i'm looking foward to provide massive value here and contribute to the fastlane community, as well as learn as much as i can and catapult my way into the fast lane!

Let's rock it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...