• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO The Story Of A Young And Determined Brazillian Entrepreneur!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by cv_guimara, Jul 27, 2018.

1. cv_guimara

cv_guimara New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $47
    Hey guys, great to finally be a part of the forum!

My name is Carlos, i'm 19 years old and live in Brazil. I've been into the personal devolopment sphere for a few years now, first getting into it in order to deal with some social difficulties i was experiencing at the time. I ended up coming across great teachers and people who i consider as mentors, and a few years back was when i first heard about the "amazing The Millionaire Fastlane book". I wasn't really into business back then, so it kinda fell on deaf years, however, the title stayed in the back of my mind.

Inspired by my progress into the self devolpment journey and overcoming personal challenges, i was finally realizing that i could actually make stuff happen, as well as provide value to other people's lives. From that point on, entrepreneurship started to become a topic of great interest, with me starting a local pharmacy alongside my mother last year.

Needless to say that starting a business it's not as easy as it may appear to be, and we ended up getting scammed by a business partner, who stole a lot of money and almost sunk the business completely. However, after almost a year of sacrifices, harsh leassons learned and intense hustle, we are getting back on our feet again, ready to make smarter and better decisions this time around.

I'm planning to start an online business soon, and during a conversation with a friend, whom i consider to be an extremely successful guy, he said that The Millionaire Fastlane was a "must read" for anyone who intend to pursue financial freedom and the entrepreneur lifestyle. Since this was the second time a successful guy recommended me this book, i decided to stop questioning and go read it.

I'm halfway thru the book and finding extremely helpful and eye opening, which got me intrigued to check out the forum as well and become a member. I find that surrounding yourself with like minded people is extremely important, so i'm looking foward to provide massive value here and contribute to the fastlane community, as well as learn as much as i can and catapult my way into the fast lane!

Let's rock it!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    pingu and jon.a like this.
  2. Andrew J.

Andrew J. Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $468
    Welcome Carlos!